s e v e n

THE SERIES FINALE 

         CALLISTA sprinted towards the middle of westview, trying to get to her house and quickly as possible. she turned onto her street, seeing a white version of vision choking wanda. quickly, the energy and electricity coursing through her veins shot out of her hands, and to the white vision, sending him off of wanda and flying backwards into a van, making it explode. 

        callista turned to face wanda, making sure her wife was okay before attacking the robot again. "where are the boys?" she asked, concerned. 

        wanda took deep breaths, as she jogged closer to callista. "they're in the house, safe," wanda replied. "callista, i should've told you everything. the moment i realized what i had done-"

         "wanda, it's alright," callista assured her. "i know why you did all of this but-" 

        "i can fix it." 

        "can you? and who's behind all of this?" callista asked, still sort of confused on what was going on. 

        "it's agnes, she's some sort of witch named agatha. she wants my powers." wanda hung her head low, her eyes red and puffy. callista and wanda looked behind themselves, seeing the white vision walking out of the fire. 

        agatha then popped out of nowhere, flying right above one of the houses. "well, this is awkward. your wife and your dead best friend together at the same party. who are you gonna choose, wanda?" 

         callista looked at agatha's hands, noticing they were turning black. she then glanced at wanda's, as she saw hers doing the same. the white vision kept walking closer to them, an angry look on his face. 

        wanda turned to callista, a serious look on her face. "cal, this is our home." 

        callista shook her head, agreeing. "then let's fight for it." callista quickly sprinted towards the white vision, her fist colliding with his vibranium face. vision blocked her, as the two held onto each other, vision flying up into the air. 

        callista couldn't fly, so she knew if she fell that it wouldn't be an easy landing. callista ended up falling anyway, ending up on someone's lawn. vision beamed a laser out his forehead, trying to stun callista with it. she made a run for it, trying to avoid the lazer. 

        as she was running, she quickly formed electricity in her hands, turning to face the white vision for a second and shooting the energy at him, sending him backwards.