Ch 244: Take a Picture of Me

"How do you know the name of the God?" Pramanix looks back at Lin Ye, eyes full of surprise.

"Uh..."

Lin Ye didn't know how to answer, should he tell her that he had dreamed of her god in a dream? He doesn't know if she would believe it but Pramanix herself is the saintess of Karlan. That means that she should know God better than normal people would,

"Your God told me."

"You obviously haven't seen her yet."

"Perhaps?" Lin Ye asks deeply, "Is the God a female?"

Pramanix says with a serious face, "God is God"

Lin Ye is shocked, thinking that he is dreaming. So that means he got to see a God in his dream? No, he didn't see her in his dream, just heard her voice.

However, Pramanix adds another sentence "She is a mother god."

Is there any difference between the female gender and a mother god? Lin Ye didn't understand, but he still knew not to discuss this with the most religious figure her. Whether God's a female or a mother just accept it. Some people that are religious will kill if they don't agree. So, he obediently follows Pramanix and they both leave the wooden house area.

He sees a mountain road covered with incense. Looking along the mountain road, you can see the "Holy Temple" looming in the clouds.

"Is that the place where God lives?" Lin Ye looks back at the wooden house, "Then here is?"

"It is the place where the saintess and pilgrims of the past lived." Pramanix says, "But most people can't come here, even the saintess unless they get the instructions by God. Otherwise, they can't enter."

Lin Ye nods "So that's it."

"Come with me." Pramanix says, "This is the last part of the pilgrimage, please keep a pious heart."

"How is pious?"

"Just talk less."

"Understood." Lin Ye compared with Pramanix, who led the way, he also wants to see what God is like.

Does the female voice he heard in his dream belong to her? If so, does the God of Karlan and Lin Ye have similar abilities? If he is right, he can ask each other many questions. Shining and Liz once asked him to take a picture of the God of Karlan with his mobile phone. Let them see what she looks like...

Of course, the last point Lin Ye just thought about it in his heart, and he certainly didn't dare to do it. He naturally wanted to see "God", which originally only existed in his heart, myth and legend.

The cabins where they stayed are not too far away from the holy temple, and they are basically on the top of the mountain. When you look down on the cliff, there is a vast expanse of white underneath, he doesn't know if it is snow or clouds.

Although he promised Pramanix that he would keep quiet but seeing such beautiful scenery, Lin Ye could not help but sigh: "It's so beautiful."

Pramanix glances back at Lin Ye as if warning Lin Ye to shut up. He wisely did.

But after walking a few steps, I started asking again because he was bored: "How many times have you been here?"

"I think it's pretty good to be here." she walks forward in silence.

"Pramanix, you-."

She turns her head and glares at Lin Ye "Doctor Lin, have you forgotten what I just said?"

"... I just wanted to say, you dropped your catnip." Lin Ye points at Pramanix's feet.

She is startled and quickly lowers her head to find that the catnip that was in a bottle she was carrying on her body had fallen, so she immediately picks it up and puts it in her pocket.

She tries to maintain her dignified image, but she failed to do that. With how her cheeks are already red.

She was silent for a moment before she is saying: "God doesn't care about these things. Her heart is wider than the whole Kjerag."

"H-Haha. I see." he tries to hold back his laughter but failed horribly.

She glares at Lin Ye again. Then she turns around again and walks towards the temple, but this time the speed is much faster than before: "H-Hurry up. Don't let God wait too long."

After chuckling one last time, Lin Ye finally stopped talking nonsense and follows her all the way to the front of the holy temple.

He stops and is surprised to find that there is a maple tree planted in front of the holy temple, and it is covered with fiery red maple leaves. When they got here, the maple leaves could be seen falling, and a thin layer is laid in front of the stairs of the holy temple.

"How?" Lin Ye helplessly asks, "This place, this kind of weather, how could this kind of a tree grow here?"

Pramanix answers "This is the Holy Temple. It goes against the laws of nature." Pramanix didn't want to talk anymore.

Then Lin Ye realizes that what she wanted to talk about was not the holy temple, but the god who lived here.

"Well, I think that's enough talking." Pramanix nods "Wait here. Don't move, I'll go in and tell God that we arrived."

"Okay, do you need me to do something while I wait? I see others doing pilgrimages. Something like three steps of worship or one worship or five steps of kneeling and so on, since I have come here-."

"You can just wait." Pramanix is really speechless to Lin Ye. She feels uneasy, so she says "Just don't mess around, this is the holy temple after all."

Lin Ye repeatedly said that he knew that, and she enters the holy temple.

After Pramanix left, Lin Ye's eyes immediately shift to the maple tree next to him.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I want to do something bad, but I think the maple tree that can grow in this place is really amazing.

He really wants to pick two leaves back as a souvenir. However, remembering what Pramanix told him, he gave up this idea and took out his phone instead.

A fiery red tree that is planted in a pure white world. Next to it is simple temples. This is simply the perfect combination of a great photo.

It's rare to come here and he definitely can get a photo of God, so this scene is the next best thing...

*Kacha*

Lin Ye snaps at both the tree and the holy temple and then looks at the photo on his phone. It is beautiful but there is something wrong with it.

"It feels like something is missing." Lin Ye murmurs.

"There isn't a person in it." someone says next to him,

"If someone is in the picture, it will be much better." Lin Ye nods subconsciously: "I feel the same way."

...Wait a minute. After speaking, he realized something is wrong here.

He quickly turns his head and sees a girl wearing a grey scarf standing beside him. Her beautiful tea like hair dance in the wind. The girl has a pair of very special eyes, one is golden and the other blue, and the depths of both eyes are reflecting Lin Ye's stunned face.

The girl walks slowly to the maple tree with her hands on her back, then turned to face Lin Ye, a maple leaf falls on her head.

"Take a picture of me then." the 'girl' happily laughs.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Weebly

Edit by Jaq