XXIII

Currently, you were making breakfast with Maids.

They barely let you do something and praise you more than they should, just to make you feel better.

But today you decorated everything by yourself as a pay back and also to impress him.

[Flashback]

You both were driving through the city, while your happiness forgot the bound.
He kept stealing glance at you time to time and noticed your excitement.

The hug from last night is still fresh in his mind, the way you hugged him tightly as if your life depends on it.

He wanted to respond your indirectly asking to love you back, but he knows it will make you more embarrass.

He decided to respond after some more days so that you both will no longer feel awkward in front of each other.

"Seoul University is the final decision right?" he asked you out of sudden.

You flashed a smile while nodding your head.

"Good choice" he said before pressing the brake.

He helped you to unclasp the seatbelt and led you out.

You flinched hearing him closing the door of the car with a loud thud.

He looked at you with confuse and flashed an apologetic look understanding the matter.

You both approached the building while he was holding your hand like a child.

"Woah, it's so beautiful" you said with amaze.

He chuckled at you and led you towards Admission Office room.

You chose the subject and fill up some important papers.

"Here is your admission paper and schedule, Mrs. Jeon" the principal said making your heart skipped a beat.

"Room numbers are given below. Our students and staffs are so friendly, you can ask anyone about direction" she said before you both bid goodbye.

You both came out of the university Area and went out on a roadside instead of going to the parking area.

"Why are we here?" you asked him when you noticed him typing something on his phone.

"Noona is coming, you are going to shopping with her" he said casually, causing flattered.

He pulled out a black card and said, "Take this card, I'll text you the pin"

"Jungkook-shi, no need. I'm not going to buy anything-" you tried to deny him.

He caught your hand to place the card in your palm and said, "Buy or not, keep this card always with you. In case you change your mind"

You were shocked to see this side of him, maybe it's the result of your hug last night.

Without elaborating conflict you kept the card inside your purse while blushing hard.

Suddenly a Claw machine for toys caught your eyes on the other side of the road.

"J-jungkook-shi, can I play this?" you asked being hyped

'What are you, 5?' he thought before nodding.

You were about to cross the road, but he caught your hand and said, "Be careful while crossing the street"