missing

Seraphina's POV

I sighed. I felt bad about yesterday, I mean he tried to apologize. But did he really mean it? I walked out the doors of my place.

I walked down the street, it was a little hot today. I saw the boys dormitory. I began walking towards them. No one was nearby, which I thought was weird.

I felt a hand around my face, covering my mouth. I began to struggle and try to kick around behind me. My vision become blurry as everything around me became black.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Third person view.

Elaine kept calling and calling seraphina. She wasn't picking up her phone, which was weird for her. Elaine put her phone away and ran down the hall.

She found isen,arlo and remi infront of the safe house room. She ran up to them. "Have you guys seen Sera?!" She asked in an urgent tone.

"No why?" Remi spoke. "I haven't seen her all morning and she isnt picking up her phone. She even left before me" elaine explained. "Okay um, I'll call her, arlo go ask around, isen try finding her with elaine" remi explained pulling out her phone.

Arlo walked away, elaine and isen doing the same.

Isen saw Ezlynn down the hall on her phone and ran up to her. "Have you seen sera?!" Isen panicked. "Um no why?" Ezlynn answered turned around. "We haven't seen her all morning!" Elaine quickly said. "I'll go look around campus.." ezlynn said before walking away.

Ezlynn was walking around campus when she saw a phone on the floor near the dorms. She picked it up and remembered the case anywhere. 'Its seraphinas phone!'she thought. She saw arlo and ran up to him.

"I found seraphinas phone, over there by the dorms." She said holding up the phone. Arlo took it and called somebody from his phone. "Okay...yeah...ezlynn found her phone..okay meet us near the dorms..okay"  arlo said.

"Elaine, isen and blyke are going to meet us here. But later you are going to explain" he snarled.  "Okay fine. But we have to find sera first. I'm calling john to see if he knows anything. " she said pulling out her phone.

"Hello?" Ezlynn spoke.
'Yes?'
"Seras missing do you know anything?!" She said ran a hand through her hair.
"What?! No I dont, I'm going to come back, give me a hour or so"
"Okay, I'm here with arlo, were are going to meet up with the others" she spoke.
"Okay, I'll be right there"

Ezlynn hung up the call and turned towards arlo. "What now?" She asked. "We wait for the others. Might aswell start explaining." He growled.

"I..uh..okay, I DID go to school with john back at new Bostin. I did Work with him...only because...nevermind that. I came here because I wanted to stop and talk some sense into john, I also had something else I needed to do here but that's a story for another time."

Arlo narrowed his eyes at ezlynn, not completely believing her. "Alright...." he growled. "Is this normal for sera? For her to go missing randomly?" She asked.

"Yeah sure...its is" arlo said, sarcasm in his voice. Ezlynn sighed, picking back up her phone and just stared at it.

"The hell....why?..." Ezlynn mumbled under her breath, arlo couldn't hear her

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
finally! I'm so sorry for the wait I just wanted to plan out what happens in the next two chapters. Yes I said next two, after those are posted the book ends. Dont worry there will be a book two, I want to plan that out though.

Its crazy to think I started this book not thinking I'd actually continue it, I pretty much base it off a random Idea I got at midnight. I'll try to update the next few chapters a lot faster than I did with this one.

Word count: 560(not including my authors note)