Chapter 4: When the hell broke lose.

Try to be nice to each and every People even if they are rude to you

every People even if they are rude to you.
Because you never know
what a person is going through.
-Harry Edward styles

Harry's POV

Did she get offended by my gesture. I mean that's what I do to every fans of mine. Harry thought.

"Did you get smitten by her beauty?" Louis asked mockingly.

"No I think she got offended by my gesture" Harry said seriously.

"Stop overthinking so much" Niall taking bite at his cheese burger

"Wait where did you get the burger from?" Harry asked narrowing my eyes

"Well I might have brought it on the way without telling Paul about it." Niall replied with a stupid smile

I just shook my head at his childishness.

Third person POV

Meanwhile in Ayushi's Cabin.

The moment she left India she promised herself to only focus on her work.

The boys of One Direction didn't seem bad to her but except that one curly headed lad.

She mistoke his sweet gesture as a flirt.

'That was not very smart of you to act like that. Maybe he was just being nice.' Her conscience yelled at her.

'No he is a flirt I can tell by the way he acts' she tried to convince herself.

'No you are wrong. Don't judge people Ayushi. This is so unlike you' conscience said.

'No you are wrong, boys they can never be good they play with your timid heart and when they bored they just throw it away like trash and it's the girls who has to pick herself by piece to heal it' she said.

'Don't tell me that I didn't warn you'

"What are you thinking so much? We have so many things to catch up." Sia said excitedly.