Ch.3: °̸̴̠͙̻̝͙͌͆͊͑͋͝°̴̸̢͔͍͙͚̘̓͊̾̕̕͝ °̵̴̙̘̞̦̔̿̿́͋̓͜°̵̵͖͖̼̼͉̈́́͊̕͘.̸̸͓͍̫͔͚̓̽̾͋̕°̸͒̕

Song: The Future - Mystery Skulls.

A young kid looks at his surrounds on the old factory looking for his friend.

“°̸̴̠͙̻̝͙͌͆͊͑͋͝°̴̸̢͔͍͙͚̘̓͊̾̕̕͝ °̵̴̙̘̞̦̔̿̿́͋̓͜°̵̵͖͖̼̼͉̈́́͊̕͘.̸̸͓͍̫͔͚̓̽̾͋̕°̸̴̡̪͉͔̠͒̔̔̈́̕̕°̵̵̝̞͍͖̫̟̽̈́͒̓͝.̸̴̡̦͕̘̫̺̈́́͌̽͝͠°̸̴̻̦͖̦̞̻̿̓͋̔͠͝”he calls her name.

“I’m here” he hears a voice.

Looking up, he sees his friend upstairs waving down at him, he frowns as he couldn’t see the face of his friend as if a white cloud was covering it.

“°̸̴̠͙̻̝͙͌͆͊͑͋͝°̴̸̢͔͍͙͚̘̓͊̾̕̕͝ °̵̴̙̘̞̦̔̿̿́͋̓͜°̵̵͖͖̼̼͉̈́́͊̕͘.̸̸͓͍̫͔͚̓̽̾͋̕°̸̴̡̪͉͔̠͒̔̔̈́̕̕°̵̵̝̞͍͖̫̟̽̈́͒̓͝.̸̴̡̦͕̘̫̺̈́́͌̽͝͠°̸̴̻̦͖̦̞̻̿̓͋̔͠͝, get down here. It’s getting dark

and the lockdown will start soon”

She giggles “Alright, alright” she gets downstairs and walks next to her friend.

He holds her hand “Let’s go” he walks to the exit.

Suddenly, they see a shadow on the door moving in a very odd way.

He stops putting her behind him.

“What’s that?” she mutters looking over his shoulder.

The figures walks to the door revealing themselves. Two rotten men enters in the same room as they were.

“It’s a Sightless” he mutters looking at the ghoul “Don’t make a sound”

The girl gripped his arm while holding him close, it wasn’t strange to see a ghoul in the City C. The boy was scared, but he couldn’t show it in front of the girl.

““°̸̴̠͙̻̝͙͌͆͊͑͋͝°̴̸̢͔͍͙͚̘̓͊̾̕̕͝ °̵̴̙̘̞̔̿̿́͋̓͜°̵̕.̸̸͓͍̫͔͚̓̽̾͋̕°̸̴̡̪͉͔̠͒̔̔̈́̕̕°̵̽͝.̸̴̡̦͕̈́́͌̽͝͠°̸̴̻̦͖̿̓͠͝” she whispers his name on his

ear “Let’s exit from the window” she points at the window on the side of the building.

He nods as they slowly make their way to the window, the ghouls started to walk around the place trying to hear if there was a prey nearby.

The children get to the window and try to open it.

“It’s stuck” he mutters.

“Dammit”

They keep trying until they manage to open it a little, suddenly, a rat enters from the window startling the kids making them fall on the ground. The sound calls the attention of the Sightless as they screech and starts running towards the kids.

“Run!” he gets up first and grabs her hand helping her up and running towards the door.

When they almost reach to the door, another Sightless appear blocking the door.

“To the stairs!” she pulls him to the stairs as the three creatures were following them.

He lets her go first as he goes behind her, the ghouls started going upstairs as the girl grabs a crowbar from the floor and turns around.

“Duck!”

He quickly crouches as she hits the closest ghoul on the head throwing it from the stairs.