XXVI

You heard some girls are yelling, and they went somewhere with Suha after checking you out wierdly.

You tried to call Suha to show you the classroom but lost her track, so you started searching by yourself.

After a few minutes of walking around, finally you realized that you're lost.

At the moment someone tapped your shoulder and said, "Excuse me"

You look behind to see a tall guy is smiling at you and dimples are visible on his cheek.

"You're y/n right?" he asked surprisingly.

You nodded in reply and heard him saying, "Nice name, I'm Soobin"

He exaggerated his hand for a shake, and you took it gladly.

"You're Soobin Sunbaenim, yoonji unnie's cousin?" you asked with shock.

He nodded with a smile and said, "Let me show your classroom"

You gave him the paper where the routine and room numbers are written.

You kept following him until he stopped by a specific classroom.

You noticed Suha with those girls talking and laughing. You wanted to go to her but Soobin took you to the classroom to show your seat.

___________

Suha noticed you with a boy, and it made her shocked a bit.

She saw the boy is pulled you inside the classroom and made you sat on your bench.

"Who's that now?" She asked herself.

Suha looked besides to see the popular girl is on the floor, seems like she lost her conscious.

She saw her minions are being restless, one of them spraying water at her face, one is crying like a maniac, another one is fanning while another one running around.

"Sunbae, are you okay?" Suha asked patting her cheek.

The one who was crying slapped her hand and spat with anger, "No we're not okay"

Suha mentally beat the shit out of that girl and kept quiet to watch their drama.

After sometimes the popular girl slowly came to her sense.

"This is her first day, how the hell she gets the chance to talk with Soobin oppa" the leader said dramatically with a faint voice.

"Sunbae, are you okay?" Suha asked again to the leader.

The leader got up and spat with anger, "Someone please throw her out of this university"

She saw the leader rushed towards the washroom while checking her makeup with a small mirror and her minions started following her.

One of them halted and came back to say, "Listen Suha, we'll talk about this later. Our leader isn't feeling well....she is traumatized"

The minions went behind her like those puppies who follow their mommy.

"What the hell was that?" Suha cursed with an eye roll before going to class.

~~Time skip~~

Jungkook was in his office room, doing his best for the project to succeed.

After an exhausted hour of meeting he was resting while checking his Gmail account.

Suddenly he remembers it's almost 1 at noon, maybe your class is almost over.