Arc 1 Chapter 3: The Sword Saint vs The Dragon

The Capitol is one of the most populated places in Luginica. It houses many of the 50 million people living in Luginica and is one of the busiest places in the Kingdom. A red haired man and a blue haired woman is walking through the streets to the Knights Barracks.

"Are you sure the Barracks will be big enough for us?" Alexis said as she looked skeptically at Reinhard. "We each both know how capable the other is."

"There won't be any problem." Reinhard said as he turned to Alexis. "Should the battle grow too large for the building to handle, we can simply take it somewhere else."

"While I know that's true, it's honestly terrifying how easily you can say that."

They stop their bantering as they reach the Barracks. Alexis opens the door as they go inside. They reach the dueling stadium where they find the Commander of the Royal Guard Marcos Gildark.

Marcos showed a hint of surprise seeing Alexis. They were acquainted through her helping out the Brotherhood in some instances.

"We have the arena ready, if you two take positions in opposite sides we can start." Marcos said as he walked off, surprise already wiped from his face.

As they walked to their opposite sides, they saw a large number of knights looking at them. Many of the stares were questioning, looking at Alexis.

Taking their opposing stances, they ready themselves for a duel.

This was the deal that Alexis made with Reinhard. If he were to win in a duel between them, then she would join the Royal Guard. If he were to lose, Alexis would still help out but not in a direct way such as the Royal Guard. 

If Alexis were to face him with all of his Divine Blessings, she would lose. Therefore, she will use one of her hidden abilities.

Authority of ???: Chance Opening

Unbeknownst to anyone, many of Reinhard's Divine Blessings were deactivated.

Chance Opening is an ability that is only useful for Alexis Pendragon. If faced against an opponent that if faced against is impossible to beat, it will take away what makes the opponent "impossible". It does not provide certain victory, merely giving a chance for the user to win.

( What this means is that not all of Reinhard's Divine Blessings were deactivated, merely the ones that make him impossible to beat such as [First Strike] and [Arrow Evasion] )

Alexis drew her blade of invisible air, an enormous gust of wind erupted as she took her stance.

Commander Marcos took his sword as he prepared to give it to Reinhard. 

But. . .

"There will be no need, I have a blade right here."

Reinhard's tone of voice was not any different but what he said sent shivers to everyone present.

As he drew the Dragon Sword Reid, the strongest of the Ten Swords of Power, a presence full of bloodlust filled the air. This bloodlust radiated from the sword which killed tens of thousands of dragons.

"Reinhard Van Astrea of the line of the Sword Saint"

"Alexis Pendragon, a wandering traveler."

That was all that was said before the two rushed into battle and disappeared from the naked eye.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------