Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Can I have your autograph?

Chen Pingping nodded clearly, and said: "In the script, you are supposed to kneel down, but you didn't kneel down. Then, the director scolded you, and you knelt down unwillingly. The director got angry and scolded you after, and then you cried and fainted." After speaking quickly, she didn't forget to look at Li Zixi's expression.

 Hearing Chen Pingping's answer, Li Zixi understood, and some things made sense. She did throw away the script, but it should have been the original script in the morning. The screenwriter later gave her the new script, but it should have been taken by Chen Yan. Although there is no evidence, it should be her at present.

 When the original body went to act, the reason why the script was not changed is because the previous plot has not been changed yet. When Li Zixi woke up and went to act again, she was discovered.

 However, this original body is also very angry, and will faint when scolded by the director. Wait, could it be a heart attack? She didn't seem to see any medicine, and she was not reminded to take it. To be on the safe side, she still have to look through the original body's bag for a while to see if there is any medicine. The body is the capital of the revolution. Without a healthy body, everything you can do will be subjected to certain restrictions.

 Of course, this original body also have bad temper. Didn't you see that the assistant in front of her was always cautious.

 Thinking of this, Li Zixi smiled to the assistant and said: "Well, I just didn't think of it for a while and wanted to find out about the situation with you. After you said it, I already remembered it. Didn't the director praise me later, gave it a pass?"

 Chen Pingping was stunned, and said blankly: "Xixi, you look good when you smile." With that said, she didn't seem to have taken a good look of what herself looks like now. She pretended to go to the bathroom, closed the bathroom door, and looked at the girl in the mirror. When she saw the person in the mirror, she was stunned. This person looked like herself.

 But looking at her face from a different angle, it's not the same. Is it because she have crossed over, so the original body and her merged their looks? Or is it that they have blended their temperament in this strange body?

 Forget it, don't think about it, just look good. This is a face-seeking world, and good-looking people are more likely to get mixed-up in the entertainment industry.

 However, she did look a little more hydrated than herself, and her skin is a little softer and whiter. She touched the smooth skin on her face. It felt so good, unlike the haggard skin that stayed up late to write papers in her previous life.

 She lowered her head and looked at her hand again. Well, the hands are also white and tender.

 Although there is no memory of the original owner, she basically understands the life of the original owner. First of all, the original owner should not have a boyfriend. This can be seen from the social accounts and contacts. Secondly, the living conditions of the original owner should be very good, which can be seen from the brand-named clothes worn and the white tender skin.

 For the time being, she can only conclude these, take one step at a time.

 She stayed in the bathroom for a long time. When she came out, Chen Pingping was packing her things. Tonight, they are going to fly back to the imperial capital.

 She glanced at the documents on the table. It was fine. She was also called Li Zixi, from the imperial capital. However, the address on the ID card is a bit shocking. It is a villa area in the imperial capital. Although she had never seen this villa area with her own eyes, she knew that it was a local tyrants' residential area just from the address.