17

»«

»«

"Baby, we're here" He whispered to y/n's ears..Her eyes slowly opened, she look around and it was night in france, "Did you sleep well?" Y/n look at him, "Why are you concerned" Jungkook hesitated, and sighed "Did you sleep well?" She nod, "Of course, did you sleep?"

"A little bit, are you going to sleep again? It's around 12 i guess" She sighed, "It depends if i wanted to", y/n take off his shirt layered on her dress, jungkook wore his thick jacket.."Do you want some jacket? It might be cold outside" She shook her head, "I don't want..Thank you" He nod.

Y/n perspective

We both get out of the black plane, as i can see.. It's already night, and we entered the airport and there's just a few people in here..We go out of the airport and we stood here outside to wait for the driver, "So..Where are going to go next?" i said linking my hands with him, "Why would i do that?" My heart was beating so fast.

"I actually had a secret" I come close to him, "Tell it to me, trust me I won't tell it to anyone" He chuckled, "So basically, i own a restaurant..That restaurant is named adrià", "What a beautiful name, what does that mean?"

"That's the name of my grandmother, i made that restaurant because it's her dream and she raised me..But 3 years ago, she died" He sighed deeply, making me feel sad.."Oh, I'm so sorry jungkook I didn't mean to make you like this" I hugged him, my heart can't recover of what happened..It kept on beating rapidly.

"It's fine, and you're the only one who know this so.." I smiled towards him, "Well, I'm excited to visit the restaurant..And you can cook right?" He nod, "Of course!" We heard a honk, knowing it's the driver.."Oh, they're here, let's go" He said holding my hands, taehyung never felt me like this..But instead, it's him..Jungkook.

In my perspective, i kept repeating in my head "Is he the one? are we destined to each other? Is he really the one for me?" But i was still confused, what are we? Sex buddies? I'm still trying to fix this like puzzles.

"We're here now, baby" He said with his beautiful dark eyes, whenever he said baby or some sweet names for me, my feelings were like fireworks..It was ready to explode, i still don't know if fate is still with us.