SEQUEL

Hello hello, lovely readers and friends!!
Yes, as you may have guessed it, the surprise I had today for you was the sequel! I'll be publishing the first two parts today ;))
I hope you're as excited as I am!!!

Here are some details:

Blurb: The devastating news Paul René and his friends learn previously leave them dumbstruck, shook

Blurb: The devastating news Paul René and his friends learn previously leave them dumbstruck, shook. Bob's reason of death wasn't like he had imagined it, no. What happened to him was far worse. Discovering who the real villain is, Paul sets his mind to destroy his enemy, no matter the cost. Something, however, seems more urgent. Two camps are already pit against each others, promising a bloodbath if no compromise is found. Perhaps Paul's revenge will have to wait..

An excerpt of the first part:
It was NOT a matter of life or death.

Yes, yes. It most definitely was not. Death, I reckon, would've been by far better.

What happened a few hours ago was a direct attack on my persona, a strike destined to bring me to my knees. It was supposed to rob me of my dignity, my honor. It, however, clearly failed

How dare they? My whole body was shaking-- from rage, undoubtedly. Turning me into a grotesque pile of livid flesh was not how they would get answers. These scoundrels! Once I'd get out-- for I will, yes-- they were going to get a taste of what happens to anyone who ventures to touch me.