Wedding Chapter

Cole's POV

Everyone is busy with this most special event in my life.

"Calm down." Dada trying to calm me down. Less than an hour from now, I'll be marrying the person I love the most.

All the Elite guards are wearing their black suits. Everyone is prepared for their member's wedding.

"Handsome." Mama Type told me.

"Of course, I am, ma."

"You look so pale. Don't worry we already locked the gate. Kai won't be able to run away in the middle of your wedding." Mama teased me.

"He will never dare." I am really nervous. We don't have guests that much. "Can you check on Kai?" I asked Jin.

"No need. I am here." Kai kissed me.

"What took you so long?" I hugged him on his waist. I am bored sitting here.

"Pleng called. He told me that our friend is having twins."

"Since when did I became friends with that guy? He is not our friend. Where is Pleng?"

"Babe stuck in traffic. I don't want to start if she is not here yet."
Pleng is ruining my wedding.

I grabbed the phone and call Eman. He is working under Title's Team.

"Track Pleng's location. Clear the road for her. Make sure she can arrive on time or this will be the last day you are stepping a foot on the mansion." I warned.

"Babe, chill. Today is our wedding day. Are you nervous?" Kai asked me.

"Why would I? What does nervous means by the way?" Kai pinched my cheeks.

"Damn cute, my husband." He bites my lips.

"Stop calling me cute, babe. What is this?" He has a bruise on his arm.
"How did you get this? Who fucking did this?" I yelled. I don't care about them.

His father is now standing in front of us in a flash. He must be killing me in his head again.

"Calm down. I just hit on something. I didn't even notice it. I am okay, babe. You are exaggerating it."

Cirrus is ready to take his son's hand. He is just waiting for me to make a wrong move.

"What happened to that, Kai?" His dad asked.

"Nothing. I am okay." He answered.

I am just worried though. No one can ever lay a finger on my Kai.

Kai's POV

I am trying to be cool but my knees are really trembling.

Our theme song is now playing and we are slowly walking on the aisle. It was like Sir Tharn's wedding. We did it in the garden. The Elites were standing on the side wearing an all-black uniform. This is the custom wedding for Elites. They prepared something like a military wedding for us.

🎶Oh, oh
When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surrounds you
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing there all along

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
'Til the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you 🎶

We reached the front without me fainting. I did it. I looked at my loving husband-to-be.

He is blushing.