Chapter 21 - Family Festival (Pt2)

TW:

Arguing

There's probably gonna be little to none during the whole Family Festival Arc, don't get used to it though. This is the only arc with extensive fluff.

----------------

As Tubbo dragged Tommy away from the two adults who had begun a conversation he let out a small 'oof' as he bumped into someone.

"Oh, you okay?" the voice of the person who Tubbo had bumped into called out. Tommy looked up seeing Dream standing there, to his surprise. The two of them weren't on bad terms but tended to not talk much after the first war where Dream had shot him.

"Yep! I'm fine," Tubbo said smiling at Dream.

"Oh, it's you two," Dream despite having his mask on seemed to be smiling "I wanted to introduce you guys to my sister,"

"DREEEAAAAAAAAMMMMM!" a voice yelled, Tommy and Tubbo turned around seeing a girl with dirty blonde hair in a messy braid running up. She wore a green crop top hoodie with a black shirt underneath, jean shorts, and black leggings underneath the shorts. She also adorned Dream's signature smiley mask. It was obvious this was his sister.

Instead of stopping when she reached them, Dream's sister swerved around the two best friends before roundhousing Dream landing a kick on the side of his head before using her momentum to turn to Tommy and Tubbo.

"Yo, I'm Drista!" she put her hands on her hips while Dream cussed her out from where he now sat on the ground.

"Yo that was fucking awesome!" Tommy laughed making Dream flip the younger blonde off.

"Yeah! Dream your sister is way cooler than you!" Tubbo agreed.

"Watch it, I still own the server." grumbled Dream getting up and looking over the new trio "This was a match made in hell, I shouldn't have invited you Drista."

"Nonsense dear brother!" Drista said with a click of her tongue "Anyways, what's your names? Also how much are you against chaos?"

"I'm Tubbo, and hell yeah!" Tubbo yelled pumping his fist in the air.

"Tommy, and I second that," Tommy agreed grinning.

"Then let's get a move on boys! Chaos won't cause itself!" Drista said marching off with Tubbo and Tommy tailing her.

"What made you think introducing them to Drista would be a good idea?" said a voice from behind him.

"Puffy, glad you could make it," Dream smiled underneath his mask.

"That doesn't answer my question but of course I wouldn't miss a festival both my son and daughter are attending." scoffed Puffy taking a step so she was shoulder to shoulder with Dream gazing across the portion of the festival visible from their position "Plus I didn't trust Drista to get here on her own."

"That explains it," chuckled Dream "And I thought that since they were the same age they would get along," the taller male said with a shrug.

"Well, they do, wonderfully." Puffy said with obvious sarcasm in her voice as they watched the youngest rig the dunk tank.

"I didn't think they'd get it on so fast," Dream said with a slight sweatdrop.

"You know Drista won't quit pestering you about visiting the server now?" Puffy said with a giggle bubbling in her throat.

"Sadly," sighed Dream.

----------------

Schlatt sat at a small minibar they had set up for the festival, no alcohol sadly as to the number of minors at the festival.

To Schlatt's surprise, Techno hadn't even tried to hide the fact that he had arrived with the so-called 'Pogtopia'. Of course, Schlatt had known Techno joined his brother Wilbur's side but he would have thought the war veteran would try to hide it a little better.

He sipped at a ginger ale which was the closest he could get to alcohol and did taste quite good actually. A woman and man sat down next to him but he paid them no mind before the man spoke up to Schlatt himself.

"You must be Schlatt am I right?" Schlatt turned around. The man was blocking his view of the woman but he didn't particularly care right now. Scanning the man up and down Schlatt sighed before responding.

"Yes, and you're Captain, right? Tubbo's dad," Schlatt said in response before the man was pushed to the side by the woman.

"Schlatt?!" she hissed glaring at him. He gazed at her for a moment before tensing up and placing his drink on the counter.

"You two know each other?" Captain seemed slightly confused glancing between the two.

"Yeah," Schlatt sighed "Captain you mind talking to someone else real quick? I and Helen need to catch up."

Captain nodded though somewhat hesitantly and made his way over to where Dream and some lady with horns like his own were talking.

"What are you doing here." hissed Helen "I don't think my son would've invited you." Schlatt started slightly before calming himself enough to answer.

"I'm the new president of Manberg," he shrugged "And what do you mean, your son, I don't remember meeting him on the server yet-"

"Do you even remember his fucking name Jebediah?" Helen said glaring daggers at him "Your son's fucking name? Then maybe you would recognize who on this server is your son."

Schlatt thought back for a moment but drew a blank, he tried not to think about life back then, he was mostly drunk and angry.

Helen seemed to deduce the answer from his facial expression with a growl.

"Here, how about we go meet him." she gripped Schlatt's wrist tightly leading him away to try and find Tommy.

----------------

"Wonder why Helen seems to hate Schlatt," Phil mused watching the two waving their arms around in an argument.

"Either Helen became a good mother during her time away from the server and didn't like Schlatt for exiling Tommy or they know each other." Techno said narrowing his eyes "And for some reason, I'm guessing option two."

The two from the Antarctic Empire watched as Helen grabbed Schlatt's wrist leading the president away.

Haha, Helen and Schlatt met. For those who are interested Helen's last name is Bulwer, so if the username were to actually exist her name would be Helen_DilBulwer. The 'Dil' is the name of her bakery 'Dil's Baking'. 

Remember Helen is not a real person so the first and last names are completely made up.