Chapter 32

Gulf's POV

"They are gone. Your twins are gone."

It keeps repeating in my head over and over. I was alone in the hospital room hoping that this is just a dream. I cannot breathe. I just want to wake up so badly from this nightmare.

The door opened and Mew entered the room quietly.

" Are you feeling okay? The doctor said you can eat soft food. I brought soup for now." He is preparing the food on the table but he didn't bother looking at me. Of course, he is disappointed too. He must be blaming me for being weak. Everything started because I didn't listen to him.

"You can leave. You don't need to pretend that you are okay. It will be better if you'll leave me alone." I told him. I am sincere with every word I dropped.

"Baby, just rest for now. Stop thinking about it. No one wants that to happen. We need to be there for each other more. I shouldn't leave you that night. I was so stupid but I never want that to happen." He really can't look straight at my eyes.

"Leave," I said coldly. I can't feel anything for him right now. The pain inside me is killing me more. I feel like everything is a lie.

"Baby, do not push me away. You are not well yet. Let me stay beside you and take care of you. I am worried about you."

Liar.

You are worried about yourself. You are worried that people will blame you if you leave me now. You are acting like you still love me but deep inside you are disgusted by my sight.
No one really cares for me sincerely aside from Saint and my dad. I have already removed Mew from my list.

"Just go. I don't need you anymore."
I turned my head to the other side.

"But I need you now." His voice cracked. "Why are you being unfair to me? Like you, I am deeply saddened by their loss too. Baby, please listen to me."

"Mew, let's stop this. I don't need you and you don't need me too. I'll take all the blame. Everything is my fault. Just please give me this favor and leave. I wanna forget everything. Seeing you just reminds me of the pain over and over again. I love you before and I am not sure if I am still feeling the same. We need space, I beg you." No single tears drop from my eyes.

He held my hand and pleaded.

It is two days late. He should have told me that everything will be alright back that night. I should have stopped crying and trusted him that he will never leave me too. The babies inside me were just four months. I pity them. They were gone because of their stupid, irrational parents.

"Mew, stop hurting me more. Let's stop this. I want to forget the pain. Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew's POV

It's been 6 years since Gulf and I broke up. I have never heard anything about him since that day. He broke up with me in the saddest moment of my life. It was my darkest days, I lost my twins and my love of my life left me too.

"Bro, open the door please." Here is Ace disturbing my peaceful day again.
Gulf wants me to make amends with Ace before. I tried my best. I know Gulf is just doing that for me because he has no one aside from me and his dad so he wants me to be okay with my other siblings on my dad's side.

He entered the room with his pasta.

I am still living in the same suite. I am still hoping that Gulf will find his way back to our home again. I will never fall in love if it's not for him.

"Stop asking me to eat your out-of-the-world recipes," I yelled.

"But I am really dreaming of having my restaurant. Please don't tell dad about this or he'll just call me stupid again."

"Stop this dream. I swear I've been tasting your food for five years now. You are hopeless. If you really want it, hire a chef. Don't cook." I told him.

It was Sunday and he invited me for a dinner at one of the most famous restaurants in Kanchanaburi. They said it was only built three years ago but the restaurant is already making some noise in the industry. People keep recommending this even it's quite far from BKK. One of the awesome parts of this restaurant is it has a secret passage to a bar. It opens at 6 PM. It is not open for everyone though. You should have an ID from them. We asked to register last time and we are still on the waiting list up to now. We are on #3201 and #3202 n the list. I think it will take us months before we can enter that secret bar. I am so curious too because I always hear my loyal customers talking about how awesome the bar "Inked" is. Even the bar name is quite catchy.

We arrived at the restaurant around 8. The ambiance is good. It looks very peaceful and quiet.

"Where is the door to the bar?" I asked Ace. Even this stupid guy keeps searching for that mysterious door.

"Hi, Can I help you?" I looked down at the kid in front of us. "Are you looking for the entrance of Inked?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, everyone here is curious about that. My mom said I can help him by telling him the way to that secret door. For guys, open the last cubicle in the restroom and you'll find the way to the bar. Can you show me your Inked card?"

Why am I even talking to a four-year-old kid?

"I am still on the waiting list. Can we enter and leave our government ID instead?"

"Bro, why are you asking that kid?"
Ace asked me.

"Well, he looks smart."

"Give me your ID sir, I'll ask mom." Hesitantly, I still handed him my ID.

He ran to a room.

"Bro, why did you give your ID? You are really stupid. That kid is a scam!"
We just ate our dinner while waiting for my ID. The owner of this restaurant is very smart. He really researched his market.

"My mom agreed because he said you are handsome that is why he allowed you." He looked at Ace "But you...you cannot enter. My mom only allowed him." He pointed to me.

Ace took his card out of his wallet. "Show mine to your mom too." He even added his wallet size picture. Such an embarrassing guy.

"Uncle Kao." The kid shouted excitedly.

"Kao," I uttered unintentionally.

He was surprised to see me too.

"Zion, where is mom?" Kao asked the kid.

"Hiding." The kid answered him.

"Tell mommy that I'll have dinner with him," Kao said.

Kao patted my back. "I own this restaurant. Order anything, sir, my treat."

"The bar is yours too?" I asked him. I really want to enter that bar.

"Nope... Not mine... Hey, GL."
My heart beats like crazy when I hear him mention his name. There, I saw the love of my life walking to a table near the corner. He is with that kid earlier. So is it Gulf who owned that bar?

What is the meaning of this though? Was that kid their son?

A/N: I'll post the last chapter later. I decided to separate Gulf POV. 😽

I don't care anymore. I walked to their table.

"You are here," I told him.

"Yes, I already told the guards to allow you later to enter to feed your curiosity."

"I miss you... So much."
My tears keep falling. Damn it. This is embarrassing. "Is this your kid?" I looked at Kao too. Please don't tell me yes because my world will fall apart.

"Yes. Zion is my son."

A/N: final chapter later. I decided to separate Gulf's POV. 😽