Ch.?

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere far far away from all the dramas...

???Pov:

Right now I am in front of a prison because for the past year they've reported that there is 0 fight or prison escape happen and all the prisoners are in their best behaviour and it getting out early...

I CALL BULLSHIT!

Inside this prison are filled to the top with big time villains! Mostly rank B and rank A there is no way they will all behave!

Prisons that don't have any fight?! Now that is some top tier bullshit right there!

And because of that, the Hero Commission has sent me here to find out what's happening...

Maybe they have been overpowered by the villains and was forced to put in a fake report!

Or worst! They have all been killed already! They are villains after all!! What is stopping them from killing the police and guard...

" Oh, you're here early! " I turn my head to where the voice comes from.

" The name Feliciano the warden of this prison it a pleasure to meet someone that works under the commission themselves. " said a very young man as he bow softly...

" Please there's no need to bow. My name is Arthur I was sent here to see how you run this prison of yours."

( If you know where the two of them are from I'll love you )

" Well then follow me Mr. Arthur but to be honest the prisoner themselves are all really well behaved so there's really nothing for us to do here. I know it hard to believe that after all, they are villains that have killed so many already. " said the young Warden as I follow him past the gate.

" I'm sorry about this Mr. Arthur but we will have to give you a body search it's our rule."

" I understand. " I nob my head as I follow one of his guards to another room...

Let just say they sure take their job seriously...

" Now that is done~ I'll walk you through this prison so you can see everything for yourself " He said with a sweet voice that doesn't match his title at all...

He himself doesn't fit with this prison at all!!! He looks far too young to be even in here!! The fuck is his quirk? Staying young???

As we walkabout I can tell he took really good care of this prison everywhere I look it all clean.

" Ok so far as you can see my prison pretty well keeps, and our prisoner doesn't really start any troubles. Now we are here in the outting area where our prisoners can enjoy the sun or just chill out. "

I look down at the area underneath us I can see some big time villains playing some children card games together and HOLY SHIT!!

THEY HAVE THE DEADLIEST DUO KILLERS IN HERE!!

FUCKING JEFF AND JACK!!

Jeff quirk allowed him to make any weapons he wants and have killed too many people...

Then there is Jack the older one his quirk let him make a box that can't be seen or touched by others only him or the people he allows in can go inside it he calls it Jack in the box...

Where when inside that said box no one will see you or hear you, it is as if you were never there to begin with. Meaning he can kidnap or kill anyone without anyone know even if he was doing all this right next to you.

They have massacred 3 other prisons and escaped before getting moved here...

" Oh, I see you know Jeff and Jack. "