43

"Have a safe trip." I gave each of them a hug. The crown prince of Tsukiria is having his Le Soleil Enchante, well I was the one who was suppose to go but since I told them Kang Mi-Hi is there, they insisted on going.

The others had already headed to their respective carriages, but brother still remained here with me.

"I think at least Arian should stay with you." Brother showed an uneasy expression.

"I'll be fine, all of you need to be there to beat her right? I'll be safe here. Someone has to look after the empire."  I pushed him gently towards the carriage. 

"I still think that-"

His overprotectiveness hasn't change after all these year.

"Brother, I can take care of myself. I'm not a child." I pouted.

"If you still pout like that, you are a child." He chuckled.

"Hey, I lived longer than you. I'm your older sister logically." I humped. "Enough of this, you better get going, it takes seven days to get there." 

"You sure you'll be fine?"

"Brother, you guys are going to get to her before she gets to me. I'll be fine and healthy." I cupped his face with my hands. "Just get going."

"Then promise me, that you won't do anything dangerous."

My eyes widened a little before I let out a chuckle.

"Brother is such a worrywart." I pecked his cheek. "Bye bye, don't push yourself. I'll miss brother." 

"En." He kissed my forehead before getting in the carriage.

"I don't get a 'I love you'?" I tilted my head.

"...I love you." He sighed, averting his eyes.

"Eh, how unwilling are you? Well brother has always been shy, fufu~" I teased "Brother, I love you very much." I beamed before closing the door, waving him goodbye.

I guess I should head back inside, this puppet won't last long. Xander? Why isn't he leaving yet.

"Xander, aren't you suppose to get going?" I stopped my tracks.

"Aren't you going to give your lover a goodbye kiss?" He leaned towards me.

"I...why would you want that? Your face is too close." I averted my eyes. 

I'll never get used to this face, why is he so good looking? I mean brother is too, so as the others but...his eyes are just so alluring.

"Hmm~ chu*" He pecked my forehead, letting out a chuckle. "So even the puppet you made has the same reaction as you."

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"I know you were an actress but you know yourself that you can hide nothing from me, no matter how hard you try." He gently flicked my forehead. 

"How did you find out?" 

"I can't read any of your thoughts, but that's probably why you used a puppet instead of coming personally. What are you afraid that I'll know?"

"It's nothing-"

"I can still get your brother back here, I let you send him off out of consideration for you." He shrugged.

"I'm just having a bad stomach, I can't leave the toilet in time." I sighed.

Is he buying it? Will he buy it?

"I see. Is that so? I guess I'm just over worrying." He rubbed his temples. "Then I'll get going, kitten." 

Yup. He doesn't buy it, but I guess he won't look further into it because of how unwilling I am.

"*chu*" His eyes widened. "Don't look at me like that, I thought you wanted a goodbye kiss."

"I'll get going, my kitten." He leaned in, touching our foreheads. "I'll make sure to kidnap you away when I get back."

"Yeah, yeah. Just go." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

Now that I'm back to my own body, I guess I should start. That woman thinks that we're falling into her trap but she'll never know that I'll be the one in control this time.

The servants are all on break...not a single soul is in the palace. I guess things are going according to plan. What else... Ah the bunnies! 

"Hehe, it's nice to see you all well." I squatted down and started to pet them. "I'll have to get you guys to somewhere safer." 

The forest will have to do now, since it's within the vicinity, there won't be any beasts.

"I think everything is prepared for now." I mumbled to myself and stretched.

Haaa...a cup of warm tea is relaxing. I wonder how are they doing? It's been four days. I can't die, who would take care of them if I'm not here? They're so clumsy, so stupid...eh, why am I crying? Wait, I'm not going to die...why am I crying? I will see them again...I will see them again, right?

Stop this negativity Luna, I slapped my cheeks. I'll be fine! I'll protect everyone, I won't lose anyone. After this battle, everything will go back to normal. We'll be chatting over tea, I'll be able to spend time with them. I'll be able to visit the orphanage-

My whole body stiffened as I felt someone passed through barrier at the door. 

"Princess Luna, it's nice to see you well, for now."

"You really came."