56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie

Taehyung:Look hyung! I didn't expect this could've happen!

Jin:Still you didn't told me...And look at what you've done!

Yoongi and Namjoon just sighed in disbelief knowing that their Older brother will pour all his anger on Taehyung and Jungkook.

What a great day. I can feel the love brother.

Yoongi: Hyung! Scolding those idiot wouldn't solve anything!

Jin just sat back down in annoyance. His brothers was really shocked at his actions, he never really snapped at any of them when one of them is kidnapped, in Y/n's condition he suddenly acted like this.

Jin:Your right.. I'll do that later.

Both idiots sighed in relief, knowing Jin is a LITTLE bit calm now.

Jin:So do you guys have any plans?

Jin asked then Jimin leaned forward, oblivious that he'll be reporting something.

Jimin:Suga and I tracked her location..thanks to Suga who literally hacked Y/n's phone and put a hidden tracker on it.

Jimin said nonchalantly while pointing to Suga.

Jin: And where could she be?

Suga: As usual as other kidnapped drama scenes, it's an abandoned warehouse on the south-west of the city (duh)...the place is pretty uninhibited.

J-hope: Abandoned warehouse? Out of all places? In an abandoned warehouse?

J-hope said as he questioned himself.

Yoongi:We better hurry then..

Everyone was calm when suddenly they snap their gaze to Suga, Suga didn't mind though. This is a normal day at work for him, but of course his nervous for his Apple pie, he may not know who will touch her and maybe, just maybe devour her.

Jimin:We have plenty of time Hyung.

Suga just sighed in disappointment, he massaged his forehead after that he looked at his dead serious brothers.

Yoongi: As expected...only me, Jin and Min-yun know about it.

Jungkook:Huh?

Yoongi: Y/n.... She's afraid of the dark..but it's not a phobia though, she's just scared of the dark. We better hurry so Y/n doesn't come home trembling like wet kitten under a storm.

Taehyung: So who gets to lead this time?

Taehyung said with a huff while leaning on his chair.

Bts: ...

Taehyung: Hey don't give that silent treatment as and answer!

Yoongi: .... it's obviously not Jin.

Jin:Why?!

Jin shouted as he slammed his hands in the table.

Yoongi: For one Hyung, your anger will take over you, second your literally not going to focus on this mission....Your only goal is Y/n and that will halt in our main target...to find out who the one kidnapped Y/n..and also bring back Y/n safely while having a LITTLE pool of blood left behind..

What Yoongi protested made RM, Jk, and Jimin nod in agreement leaving Jin with no allies. (Poor Jinni)

Jin: .....okay.

Yoongi:Good..the one leading this time is Taehyung.

When Taehyung heard his name he quickly snap back to reality away from what his thinking, he suddenly moved forward (still sitting though) and slammed his hands on the table, but not to loud.