3🌷

A/N: This story doesn't encourage ragging. Please don't follow the characters leads words in real life. Ragging is wrong and it leads to sevear punishments. I have seen this type of author notes so simlarly i am saying i don't encourage ragging. This is just imagination nd not to be used in real life. I am not misleading anyone with my chapters nd i also assure you all that it is a harmless ragging so please don't scold me and give negative comments.If you can't tolerate please stop reading it from this chapter itself. Don't take me rude but i don't want any rude comments on my story.

Hasna pov:

College!!

That too engineering...

It's a new beginning in my life. Not only me, but for every 18yr old students who were stepping into it.

Starting a college in a new city that too staying in college hostel for the first time with full of dreams is like entering into a new phase of my life.

There might be a new experiences & responsibilities which are awaiting for me. One of the biggest change, that was going to happen in my life is sharing room with strangers which I never did in my entire life.

Pondering about my new life ahead the thought about it is sending shivers to my spine. There will be no more help from my mother & no more home-made food. No more quarrels with my egghead...my lovely lil brother. There will be no one to drop me when I will be late...But amid of all this there will be a bright new city to explore...there will be a chance to make a new friends which I never had one...may be it's a new place to overcome my securities.

"Choco"

I came out of my delighted thoughts and glanced at dad who had suppressed his sadness behind a fake smile.

"We had reached" Dad said.

I nodded my head and glanced to the front through the glass.

My eyes fall the huge name board of the university and the banners at the entrance...

"Welcome freshers"

A smile plastered on my lips..when I murmured those words.

It's my college...

For four years it will be my home...I smiled at the thought.

The nervousness & anxiety which had within me had faded away in excitement when I saw the college.

Security guards allowed the vehicle inside the college and told the directions to the office room.

We went there and dad payed the fees. Both Dad & Periappa spoke to the dean about the facilities in hostel, rules & regulations and all as we didn't come to the inauguration ceremony.

After that, we went to the hostel. Now all the uptightness came back...and not only that I am feeling something different which I can't even name it.

The warden asked me to pick a chit from the lot which would have my room number. I was hell tense, I don't know why, I mean I wasn't even feeling homesick yet I am feeling jittery. Due to nervousness I didn't even mix the lot or didn't even try to pick from inside instead out of panic i pick the first one on the top. It showed that 3272ub.

"It's 3rd floor 27 room 2nd uper breth" warden smiled.

I nodded my head and glanced at my parents..all were sad, except mom because she was looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"mom...don't cry...i will be fine here" i tried to convince her, but how hard i try a single tear dropped from my eyes.

I hugged her and assured her that I would be fine and it will be few days as Dusshera will be near..