50

you woke up due to your daily alarm that you had set at 6AM, luckily it was friday and you wouldnt have a curfew tonight. you immediately grew a smile on your face as you remembered what happened the day before.

slowly sitting up, you stretched a bit before sitting on the edge of your bed. but then you remembered, gojo would tell you everything today.

not knowing what he meant by everything, you slightly narrowed your eyes as you thought hard about it.

after fully waking up, you decided to take a shower. before you even had a chance to do so you heard something rumbling, it was your stomach.

the rumbling reminded you of the fact that you didnt eat dinner the night before as you went out with inumaki instead, you didnt complain though.

you also felt the need to apologize to yuuji for your behavior, he must have been worried after he saw you covered in blood after you were absent for a whole day.

ridding yourself of all yout thoughts, you decided to take a shower at first and start the day calmly.

taking your clothing off and letting the warm water flow over your skin, you were glad to be back home. you had a new goal in mind and would do anything to become stronger to achieve it.

this would most likely be a whole new start, you had more motivation to become stronger to protect those who are dear to you and not just your mom.

maybe gojo would tell you something about the fact that you were a kamo as well, 'maybe i even have their technique or something.' you thought to yourself as you closed your eyes to let the hot water fall on your face.

after a while you decided it was enough and turned the handle of your shower down, letting the flow of water stop and silently drip down the shower head.

you got out of the shower with a towel around you after you dried up, then put your usual jujutsu uniform on and were ready for the day.

it was already around 6.30AM when you were done, you were on schedule and would have 30 more minutes before you had your little meeting with your sensei.

training would start around 8 so you had plenty of time to discuss whatever. you walked over to your door to unlock it and opened it.

you walked out into the hallway and locked the door behind you, ready to go downstairs untill someone spoke up.

"oh hey, y/n." you heard someone speak up behind you, you knew exactly who it was and wanted to try to avoid him but it would be inevitable since he was your litteral teammate.

megumi looked like as if he was already over it, like nobara expected. you relaxed as you two were on normal terms again.

you turned around and greeted him back, "good morning, megumi." you said to him as he locked the door behind him, he was two rooms away from yours.

locking his door, he stood straight and you noticed that he had his usual attire on, his uniform. you waited for him to catch up to you and you two walked downstairs together to have breakfast.

you wanted to try and stir a conversation up since it would be awkward otherwise but megumi beat you to it, "where were you yesterday?" he asked you without looking at you, he looked straight forward instead.

he was reffering to you leaving for an entire day and murdering someone, you didnt want to talk about it at the moment so you replied simply, "ill tell you another time." and with that, he shut up.

the two of you arrived in front of the common room where you would have breakfast and you slid the door open. you were immediately faced with your other two comrades.

nobara and yuuji both snapped their heads to the door in sync and widened their eyes. both being the over energetic type, they yelled out, "y/n!" and nobara stood from her seat.

smiling at their reactions and since youve missed them alot. giving them a gentle smile while rubbing your neck sheepishly, you let out a, "aha, hey guys." you said slightly embarrassed.

you knew it wasnt a good thing to be gone for a whole day without leaving a note, you did hear panda say that gojo told the students that you were on a trip. but that excuse went to the drain as soon as yuuji saw you covered in blood.

knowing you didnt have an excuse anymore, you told them exactly what you told megumi, "i promise you guys i will tell you everything. later." you spoke up and walked in the room with megumi following you.

nobara who had her mouth stuffed nodded at your statement and yuuji did too. you grabbed a plate and got yourself some breakfast.

you then sat besides yuuji and in front of megumi, who sat besides nobara and started eating. you saw megumi talking to nobara about some training techniques fron yesterday or such, you took this chance to talk to yuuji.

you looked at him as he was still eating and spoke up, "sorry about yesterday." you said and the pink haired boy snapped his head at you.

he showed his infamous smile and waved it off, "its okay!" he said and beamed at you before continuing, "im just glad youre back."

you smiled at his words and thought to yourself, 'as expected from this litteral ball of sunshine.' and turned your head back at the food in front of you, "thank you, yuuji." you said quickly before finishing your breakfast.