Bully

Irene took James to her home.
James: Wow. It's so beautiful.
Irene: Of course. This is my house so it will beautiful like me. (Says with a smirk)
James: Yeah. (Says while looking at Irene's body)
Irene: But I can't do that today. I'm so tired. (Pouts)
James: It's okay. We can do next time .(smirks)
Irene: Of course. You will get everything that you want. (Smirks)

Jisoo saw them and came to near Irene.
Jisoo: Should I bring something to drink?(asks to Irene)
Irene: You should bring juice. (Says with angry tone)
Jisoo: Ok. (Goes to bring juice)
James: Who is she?
Irene: She's our maid.
James: She's beautiful.
Irene: What? Are you kidding me? Why do you say like that? Your eyes are so bad.(says with angry tone)
James: What? I say the truth. She's really beautiful.
Irene: You know what? I'm so tired and let's break up.
James: What?(raises one of his eyebrow)
Irene: I'm so bored with you .
James: Ok. Let's break up. I'm also tired. You always ask me to buy expensive things and I know that you don't love me. But I tried to understand you. You only love my money.(shouts and gets out from the house)

Jisoo came out from the kitchen with a glass of juice in her hand.
" Did the guest go back?" Jisoo said.
" All are because of you. He broke up with me because of you." Irene said while slapping Jisoo's cheek." You are a bitch. Why are you beautiful? Why did my boyfriends say you that you are beautiful? All are your mistakes. You shouldn't have been born." Irene said, pulled Jisoo's hair and kicked her belly with her leg." I'm so sorry for everything. Don't do like that to me." Jisoo said while crying. " No. You have to suffer these things until you die." Irene said while smirking and kicking Jisoo's belly again." Today you have to stay at basement and I won't give you water and foods." Irene said while pulling Jisoo to basement. " Irene, I'm so sorry. I'm so afraid at there. Please forgive me." Jisoo said while crying. " No. Never. Your suffering is my pleasure." Irene said while laughing loudly.

At the basement ;
Jisoo's pov
"I'm so afraid and I'm so cold. It's so dark. I only have lunch and coffee. I haven't eat many foods. I miss my parents so much. Dad, mom, I miss you so much. I should die. So I can see you. I'm so tired of everything. I want to die. I'm so hurt. I'm on my period but now I'm so hurt." Jisoo said while crying and drifting into sleep.

Next morning ;
Jisoo was still at the basement and she woke up but she is hurt.
" Kim Jisoo, wake up and clean the house" Irene said while opening the door and saying with angry voice. " Irene, can I rest for today? I'm on my period and I'm so hurt." Jisoo said with a weak voice. " No, you can't. Clean the house or get kicked." Irene said with cold voice. " I will clean the house." Jisoo said and she stood up.

So,this is for today.

(A/N): This is my first time that I updated 2 episodes in a 1 day. I hope you all will like this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much to you all . Thank you so much for the votes, reading my book and adding my story. Thank you very much for everything.

So stay happily, eat well, take care of yourself and smile everyday.

Love you all, Bye!
There will be a special character in next chapter. So guess who is he/she?