Bonus : Symbol of our love

Joanne nervously tapped on the floor biting her lip as she held the pregnancy test in her hand

Joanne nervously tapped on the floor biting her lip as she held the pregnancy test in her hand. Her eyes grew wide and glistened as she saw the pink lines appeared on the result. They slowly turned into red. Tears of Joy streamed down her cheeks as she broke down into silent sobs.

She walked out of the bathroom wiping her face to Jungkook. Jungkook was climbing the steps looking at his phone. She ran to him smiling ear to ear. He noticed her bare feet first and lifted his head to see her face. A small smile appears on his face. She had been happy after everything settled down but seeing her smile from ear to ear is something else.

"What is it baby?" he asked, sliding his phone into the pocket. She laughed and hugged him. His hands come around her to pull her into a warm embrace.

"Take a wild guess," she smiled. He looked up puckering his in attempt to think.

"You finally discovered our favourite makeout position. Like remembered it," he snapped his fingers. She rolled her eyes and landed a slap on his chest. "What was that for?" he looked at with puppy eyes. She smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Our little one will be running around home in no time," she titled her head and gave him a dreamy smile.

"What?" he froze. He looked at her with his mouth slightly parted. His big doe eyes looking at her with disbelief.

"We are pregnant," she squeaked.

"Baby oh my god," he lifted her and swirled her around smiling wide that his cheeks started to hurt.

"I am so happy," he screamed.

"Me too," she bent down and kissed him on the lips. "Me too," she touched her forehead to his.

12 months later

"Jungkook, where are you?" Joanne was searching for him. He said he would take care of the baby while she took a nap.

"Jungkook?"

She reached downstairs and almost passed by the couch in the living room until she noticed the milk bottle.  She walked to the couch and chuckled but instantly covered her mouth with her hand not to make any noise.

She sat down on the floor and looked fondly at the scene infront of her. Jungkook passed out of the couch with their baby on his chest, sleeping peacefully. The baby's mouth slightly parted just liked his father's. Jungkook's hand protectively holding the baby. Joanne took her phone and snapped a photo. She giggled while looking at it.

"How cute," she whispered booping Jungkook's nose. She tried to take the baby from his hands slowly but he didn't let go. She decided to leave them be and put one more piece of wood in he fire place to make it warmer.

"My babies," she kissed both of them before walking out with a smile on her face.

Hey guys! So officially done with the fic. Hope you enjoyed the bonus. I'm happy it ended well.

Have a great time y'all. Much love.