New Life With The Mafia Boss (Book 2)

Author's note:

Hi guys! Ang story natu ay Book 2 po ng Kidnapped By The Mafia Boss. Alam ko kasing marami sa inyo ang nanghihinayang dahil namatay 'yung bida. Kaya ginawan ko na talaga ng Book 2 na noon plano ko lang pero ngayon gagawin ko na talaga. Kaya paki-abangan nalang guys.

Thank you to all my readers. I appreciate your effort for reading my story. Love you guys!

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this story are products of the Authors imagination. Any resemblance to any organization, event or actual person leaving or dead is unintentional

------------------------------------------------------

Let's all witness Xyrene's life having a New Life With The Mafia Boss. They say everything's happen is with purpose and reason. But how about everything's happen because it's destined to happen to know how people gonna deal with the obstacles they face.

How long they can put their pride down to the person they loved the most? Conquering everything for someone you loved is the best thing that a good fighter can do.

To fight what is right and to stand what you feel is a good asset of a person. They say love can make you weak because it can affect your whole being. In the other side you can find your strength if you look what love brings you at the end.

How long Xyrene fight for the person she don't want to get hurt espicially to her little angel? When she can set herself free? Free to love and live without any worries of what might happen to her to the people she loved.

When she can feel love again from her favorite person? She knew is it possible to happen again. But what if miracle do exist? What if fate would not allow her to live all by herself except to her family.

What if love come next to her again? Is she can be the most happier woman alive for having things that become possible.

If things meant to happen it really mean by fate that love will always on the top.

Abangan!

Portrayed with: