39.

Excuse any errors. ❤️
😍😩
——————
October

                                  Jaxon

Jaxon

I was finally getting started on my assignments, it was currently 2 in the morning and my girls were asleep. We had to get little beans shots taken care of and Anya cried which was expected but I was about ready to bust the doctors lip doing my princess like that.

Call me a night owl but I prefer to get stuff done at night, pressing send on the laptop screen I sent my last assignment and turned it off, yawning I got up from the couch.

Wouldn't a blunt do some good right now? You're stressed about class right?

Shit honestly I was a little stressed but I could smoke later, plus it was raining outside and I didn't really feel like dealing with that shit.

It was now October and the weather was cooling down again, I wanted to take Anya out later so we can have some alone time so I hit up Dre and Makayla earlier since their little beans God parents and of course they didn't mind us dropping her off later on today.

Making my way to the kitchen I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of cran-apple juice and a cup from the cabinet, after pouring myself a cup I leaned against the counter and drank some as I scrolled through my phone. My ears perked up as little bean started crying, the crying shit still freaks me out because I don't always know how to react or comfort either one of them. I leave the comforting shit to Milo or Zane, or whoever else fronts after me.

Walking into the bedroom I cut on the lap and made my way over to her crib.

"Hey mamas. What's wrong huh?" I cooed scooping her up into my arms, she was still fussy so I checked her diaper which was dry so I assumed she was just hungry.

It was going on almost 3 in the morning now and I knew if I didn't go to sleep after feeding her I'd be cranky.

"Here you go princess.." I said looking down at her as I fed her. She was staring at me as I made silly faces at her which she didn't really react to.

"Ok, I guess you don't like silly faces right now. It's cool I'll leave you alone." I chuckled walking back to the bedroom.

"You know ya daddy kinda crazy.. There's 4 other people in here..." I said pointing to my head with my free hand. "But we all love you regardless, don't ever let anyone bother you cause I'll probably swing on em." I chuckled to myself as she was falling asleep.

"Wait don't go to sleep yes princess  I gotta burp you." I said putting her blanket over my shoulder and sitting her up so she could burp. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before looking over at Anya, I swear this girl could sleep through a damn tornado.

After hearing her burp I kissed her on the nose before laying her back down. "Goodnight, daddy loves you." I smiled before getting into bed and falling asleep myself.