chapter 26

(A/N Double update!! And this story finally reach 100k!!! Thanks for reading everyone! Enjoy!)

Previously...

Akira that is in Raine's hold start waking up and Raine let him down. Suddenly, a black mist appear behind Akira and pull him inside the mist.

"Akira!!!"

•••

Akira wake up feeling the cold floor underneath him along with a terrible headache. He put his palm on his head, waiting until the headache go away. When it does, then he finally realized at how quiet everything are.

The last time he remember, he fell asleep in dad's embrace and when he woke up inside the palace, he feel like something is pulling him into a very dark place. His dad and others yelling his name before he succumb into the darknes.

He look around him, wondering where could he ended up at. The place he is now don't have that much stuff. There are a row of big windows that were decorated with dark maroon curtains. He is sitting on a dark red carpet with gold lining but even though he am on it, it still feels cold. The outside of the windows are dark and the dim lights prevent him from recognizing other stuff in the place. But he is very sure that there is a single royal throne for a king not far from where he is.

Fear is growing inside Akira and his whole body is shaking.

He is not in the kingdom.

The dark magic is very dense here that he become tense, but one thing he notice is that, the dark magic didn't affect him one bit. It seems like it was welcoming him, making Akira confuse. It is said that a very dense dark magic will affect anyone. Its like drowning in the cold artic sea, making you slowly suffocating and dying.

But not to him, it feels..... warm.

Weirdly warm.

Akira started to have a rough understanding of himself. Did he became a demon's puppet unknowingly? Did he got lead around by a demon? Did something happen without him knowing? He never got in contact with a dark magic before, many thoughts appear in his mind.

His body trembled.

He then remembered the teleportation ring he bought. The ring become a bit dim, probably due to the dense dark magic. He hold his hands together as he use the ring, but nothing happens. Akira start panicking, his hands uncontrollably tremble.

Then he felt a cold wind went passed him, he froze. Due to him panicking, he didn't notice that the big door is opened and someone entered, and that person is now behind him. He close his eyes tightly, he didn't dare to turn around, his heart beating wildly.

He felt the person walk passed him, like Akira didn't existed. Akira let out a quiet sigh, but his breath got taken away the moment he open his eyes to the front. Someone is sitting on the throne.

The man looks like graduated man. He is well-built, Akira can see his eight packs through the man's clothes. He has black, silky, shoulder length hair. His face is fair and quite pale but not as pale as Akira. He has a pair of bright crimson eyes, looking at him in amusement. His sword like eyesbrows, straight nose and thin lips highlighting his handsome face.

His gaze fixed on Akira, drenching him in cold sweat.

"Akira Asakura"

The man calling his name make him shiver in fright, how did he know his name?

"Its time for you to know your origin"

"H-How do you know my name?"

"I know everything about you"

The man said as he stand up. Akira noticed how tall the man is, he is as tall as Rikayu. He walk towards him, but he disappear after three steps. Akira look around to search for the man.

"I even know what you, yourself not aware of"

The man appesr behind Akira and said to his right ear. His breath is hot, making Akira yelp in surprise and covered his ear. Akira turn around, the man's body bent forward, he smile in amusement before he straightened himself.

"W-what do you mean?"

This man is playing him, Akira felt vulnerable. It felt like how the capture targets forcefully questioned him, making him got into Magic Pressure. Akira unconsciously hold the emerald pendant that was given by his deceased mother. The man saw him held the pendant and he chuckled. The next moment, his arm is around Akira's waist while his tumb and index finger holding his chin.

"What a beautiful pendant you got there"

Akira's whole body trembled as he held the pendant tighter. Does this man want his mother's pendant? Why? Its not a valuable item, and even if it is, he won't hand it over.

"Hmm don't worry, im not here for your mom's pendant..."

Akira sigh in relief, but his body shiver in fright.

"...I'm here for you"

(A/N yeah its short, I got lazy😜)