How?

Two days later...

Davina's pov

I walk into the kitchen and decide to do some baking since I'm bored and Klaus still somewhat forbids me and Hayley to leave the house unsupervised which I don't care to follow his rules but whatever.

I'm just about to grab the flour from the pantry when I hear a whoosh behind me "what are you doing?" Kol suddenly asks from behind me making me jump and because I was holding flour in my hand and sort of got startled I accidentally squeezed the bag of flour making some of it explode and go all over Kol.

I slowly turn around with my mouth hung open so I cover my mouth with my hand as I stare at Kol who's hair and shirt is covered with flour. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that, I just got startled" I say moving to wipe off the flour from his shirt well the best I can. 

Kol just chuckles "it's alright darling" he says before shaking his hair making the flour from his hair go all over me making me shriek "hey no!" I exclaim stepping away and he laughs, pulling me back by my hips and continuing to shake his hair getting me all messy. 

I gently slap his chest before pushing him away and I dust myself off "I was planning on baking something since I'm bored" I respond "alright what are we making?" he asks with a small flick of his head tossing some of his hair back which is gotten pretty long in recent weeks which I find quite hot as he looks like some heartthrob. Long hair is great to tug on during sex...wait what the hell am I thinking? Sex is what got me in to this mess in the first place although I'm not complaining about being pregnant I'm happy about it plus the sex was amazing and I'd have no problem in having sex with him again.

I clear my throat when I realise I'm taking too long to reply "cupcakes" I respond as I turn away to get the rest of the ingredients "cupcakes cool, mind if I help?" he asks "sure why not" I respond as I get eggs, sugar and butter. "vanilla or chocolate?" he asks "ohh chocolate, definitely chocolate" I respond making him chuckle.

Once we've gathered all the ingredients we start weighing the ingredients, making a few jokes here and there.

..

I'm mixing the ingredients together when I feel Kol move behind me and I freeze as he wraps his arms around me, he places one hand over mine and helps me mix the ingredients together. I instantly relax against him feeling my cheeks heat up as I feel his breath tickle the back of my neck sending hot shivers down my spine and effectively turning me on as I feel a pool form in my panties making my clench my thighs together. "You do know I can mix on my own right?" I ask turning my head to the side slightly and looking up at him and he looks at me "I know but a helping hand can't hurt right?" he asks looking into my eyes "not at all, a helping hand is good" I respond our eyes stay locked on each other as we for some reason keep on stirring the mix.

I break the little staring contest and look away to look into the bowl "I think we need a little more flour" I say making him pull away and I instantly feel cold at the loss of his body but I shrug it off. I watch as Kol walks over to the pantry to get the flour back out and he reaches up making his shirt lift up a bit and revealing the hem of his boxers. I bite my lip as I admire his perfectly moulded ass, he has a nice ass I should know as I've slept with him

I look away just before he turns round and walks back over to me with the bag of flour in hand "how much?" he asks "just a pinch or so" I respond and he sprinkles a bit into the bowl and I quickly mix the flour into the mix. He closes up the bag and goes to put it back in the pantry before starting to prepare the paper cake cases on the baking tray.