My love for the beast💜Part 28

"Hmmm, did you guys Cooked together or what???because you both having same dish and even a same boxes?" Jungkook asked...Taehyung and others smirked internally when they saw the panicked expression of Bogum Kai except Lisa and Yugyeom.

"H-hm, no Ju-jungkook...we didnt cook-cooked together. Ye-yeah, we didn't. Its just a coincidence. Ac-actually we both discussed about this...so may be we have bought and cooked the same meal...ye-yeah" Kai stuttered.

"Hm ok ok...cool...why are you stuttering so much...and why didn't you asked me instead of Bogum?" Yugyeom asked his mate(fake mate). Lisa also looked over to Bogum for an answer.

"Hm, you guys went out to find books. So we both decided to surprise you guys...but we didn't expected to cook same meal!!!" Bogum answered.

"Ok, leave it guys...am hungry. Shall we start?" Jhope asked..

Then all started to eat...Our boys know why they had same boxes. But they kept quiet because they are waiting for the perfect moment. Also now Taehyung mind flooded with thoughts of how to save yuglisa from this situation.

Because, from now onwards he cant give his blood. So he need to do something....

Now a days, During the classes, some stared at Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know why they are looking at him like that....He also heard something like 'he is not the one for Royal Alpha...He is not supposed to be his mate'.

Jungkook ignored all these shits, because he knows who he is and he will show them when the time comes I.e day after tomorrow. Yes!!!Day after Tomorrow, they have to transfor in their dragon form with their mate, infront of everyone.

Day ended fastly. All went to take rest, because all planned to eat outside...

At 7.30 PM

"Baby, get up...we need to go" Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook out of the bed....

Jungkook went inside the bathroom and came out wearing this 👇

"Baby, you are looking so cute....But your sexy thighs are showing toooo much" Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook by his waist.

Jungkook pouted and

"What about you....you are also showing your muscles...and am not complaining...but!.. you are there to protect me right" Jungkook said while looking directly at his Alpha eyes.

 you are there to protect me right" Jungkook said while looking directly at his Alpha eyes