Bonus Chapter One

It's 23rd April 2021.
Exact one year to the day I published the first chapter.

Maybe a little emotional chapter.
Go ahead!

But don't kill me. 🙏🙇

Don't forget to do inline comments.
I just love reading them ❤️

– A Y A A N –

"Ayaan!"

"Hmm..."

"What hmm? Look at me." She said and I pulled my headphones up to hear her clearly. I wanted to play in some free time after dinner and she wants to me to do God knows what! "Ayaan!"

"Yes. Here I am." I said, gazing towards her. "What do you want?"

"I always want one thing or another? What do you think of me?" She yelled keeping one of her hand behind her back for support and I gulped hard.

No.

Not now.

I didn't want to go through her mood swings again. I'm just tired. "You're such a man! I'm still standing and you're sitting there without any shame!"

"I... I'm sorry Divya. Just come here." I called and she immediately walked towards me. I patted my lap, giving her sign to sit there and she raised her brow. "Sit down."

"Really? What if I crush you under my weight?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased you. And, you won't crush me."

"Sure?"

"Hmm. Have your seat." I said and she shook her head, sitting on my lap. As she sat over me, I sighed. She's going heavy indeed, but not that I can't manage. I kept my hand over her grown belly and slightly rubbed it.

Her bump was now three times bigger than the time she was carrying Aanya.

And why wouldn't it be, when she was carrying three lives inside her. We were having triplets!

The day we came to know about us having three children, I couldn't control my happiness.

I mean, it's not one.

Not two.

But three children.

I think we took the matter of getting a sibling for Aanya too seriously! Well, now she was going to have three siblings. And she was ecstatic after hearing the good news.

And as for our parents, they were over the top for getting a set of grandchildren together at a time. Also, they're hoping all the three children to be girls as we were the first couple in our family to have a girl after seven generations. They're too greedy!

"Divya?"

"Hmm..."

"How do you think we made three babies at a time?"

"What? Are you even thinking before saying?"

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Ofcourse. I mean it's not upon us to decide how many children we want at a time." She said and I nodded. "What do you think we'd have this time? Girls, boys or both?"

"I don't know. I just want them to be healthy."

"Healthy? Can you just take a look at my belly? They're already so grown and are causing a havoc inside me. I feel like I'm carrying this whole world's weight in me." She said and I chuckled.