𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒈

PROLOGUE, ACT III, PART I

"Dvalin..." Venti looked at the sky in sadness to see his friends being tricked by the Cryo Abyss Mage as his arm reached to the sky.

You, however, started to wonder what does the Cryo Abyss Mage mean that you are a royalty. You were never from here at the first place, were you?

"Barbat- Venti, please be careful." Jean said as Venti turned to Jean. He giggled as he smiled sadly.

"You've known my identity for some time now, haven't you, Jean?" He asked as Jean fell into silence. "Though, I thank you for using the name Venti." He said with a smile.

"How's the Holy Lyre? Can it still be played? Or does it need to be repaired?" Diluc asked as Venti picked up the broken lyre.

"Ugh... Unfortunately, it's beyond repair..." Venti groaned as he looked at the lyre sadly.

"We can't let the Abyss Mage get away!" Aether said as Diluc agreed to his statement.

"You're right. If we don't fight evil at the source, then we can't save Dvalin at all." Diluc stated as Jean thought for awhile.

"In which case, I shall call upon Outrider Amber to track down..." Jean suggested before Diluc shook his head.

"No need." Jean gave him a puzzled look.

"Why is that?" Jean asked him.

"I eradicated one not long ago, in one of the Four Winds' temples." He said as Paimon looked at him in shock.

"What!? When...?" She asked but wasn't answered by him or anyone.

"If you want to track down those monsters down, then I'll seek answers from contacts. I've got the other means for getting the job done." He stated as Paimon gave him an admired look.

"Diluc... Though he hates the Knights of Favonius, he proctected Mondstadt in his own way..." Paimon said as Venti looked at Paimon.

"Why does our little Paimon sounded so doting all of the sudden?" Venti asked as Diluc just sighed.

"Wait for my words. I'll be sure to let the Abyss Order know that their blatant disregard for Mondstadt will not go unpunished." Diluc stated as he crossed his arms.

Aether looked at you who were in deep thought. He couldn't help but worry about you. He saw the Mage were pretty shaken up by the sight of you. He could see that you were genuinely confused by his statement.

"Say, Y/N... what's with the royal stuff? Why does the Mage seems to be very scared of you?" Jean asked you as you shrugged.

"I don't know... I know for a fact that I am just a commoner who just have obsession with few things and I have never seen the Abyss Mage or Abyss Order ever in my life. Well... until now." You explained as Jean thought for awhile.

"It is quite strange to see that the Abyss Mage was terrified to see you. Giving that your presence made them retreat and even commented that your ability is much greater than Stormterror." Diluc stated as he looked at you directly in your eyes.

"You know, your ability exceeded mine when it comes to the power of Anemo. Even I can't create air wall as strong as yours which is quite abnormal for a mortal." You stayed silence.