Look after her.

Peter Williams played by Tom Holland

"Hey dad."

You walk into the betting shop a smile on your face. You are John's only child, your mother left you on his doorstep. You just turned 17 and was still everyone's favourite.

You place a kiss on John's cheek as you pass him, placing down his tea Polly made him. He looks up at you confused but he soon smirks as you pass him his flask of whiskey.

"Thanks darling" He smiles, you sit down next to him grabbing your new book Tommy had brought you. You had a habit of reading and getting lost in your own world as others worked around you.

"Y/n, this came for you" Michael says, placing a letter in front of you. You notice the familiar handwriting and smile, a small blush on your cheeks.

"Thanks Michael" you smile, picking up your book and quickly getting up from your chair.

"Who is the letter from?" Tommy asks curious as to why his niece was so happy.

"Bye Uncle Tom" You wave, pressing a kiss on your dad's cheek quickly making your way out. "Bye dad."

---

You walk into the Grassion, sending Harry a smile as he nods towards the back room. This was your space ever since you were a little girl, you dad and uncles would drink and you would sit in the small room in the back on the small sofa reading or drawing.

You enter smiling as you see Peter sitting on the small red sofa looking through your sketch book smiling to himself.

"Hey, I got your little message" you smile placing the note on the side table. Peter looks up from your book, looking you up and down with a wide smile.

"You look beautiful" Peter complements standing up. He wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap your arms around his shoulders leaning your head in the crook of his neck.

"I am wearing what you brought me" You reply.

"I see that" Peter chuckles slightly, pulling away but keeping his hands on your hips and yours hanging loosely around his shoulder. You were wearing a white summer dress, flowing long sleeve, V-line cleavage. "Your boyfriend has great taste."

You giggle placing a small kiss on his rosy lips, "He really does."

---

"Finn, Isaiah and Michael we have brought you together to ask you about our favourite girl-"

"Arthur shut up" Tommy interrupts standing with his arms crossed in front of the three. "Y/n, where is she?"