Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV

I was on the ground floor, having my meeting with the Editor in Chief, when lunch break occured.

"It was nice to discuss with you, Mr. Kim." The Editor in Chief, Mr. Gong, uttered as he shook hands with me.

"Likewise, Mr. Gong." I stated and gave him a smile before we both bow to bid each other goodbye.

I was left alone with my secretary in the meeting room when the lights suddenly turned off, making me gasp a little from the sudden occurrence. Gladly, my secretary was quick to open the blinds that gave us the natural light.

"What happened?" I asked to my secretary, who is checking the message she just received.

"Sir, there was an electrical problem with the system that resulted for all the machines and other systems to stop from operating." She explained while reading the text.

I groaned in defeat to know the reason. That only means that I have to use the stairs to reach my office on the tenth floor. So, to avoid that, I just decided to stay here until the electrical system works again. See? Easy as 1, 2, 3! I don't have to exhaust myself, yet I can also stay here for a while and skip work.

"I'm such an intelligent man!" I whispered to myself as I twirl around while sitting on the swivel chair.

"Sir, it's lunch time. Would you like me to reserve a booth for you, at your favorite restaurant?" My secretary, Ms. Han, suddenly asked as she type something on her phone.

"Yes, please." I agreed, "But before that, I will go to my office first." I added and she nodded in return before contacting the restaurant manager.

Then, while I was seizing my time, I suddenly remember that hyung will ask Seoyeon for lunch. I wonder how it'll go, knowing that hyung rarely go out for lunch with me.

"Sir, the electrician said that the electrical system is now fixed." My secretary informed, so I nodded and stood up as I storm outside the meeting room.

As the usual, only few employees are left here at the lobby since most of them are at the Diners or Cafeterias. I walked over the elevator that was specialized for the higher positions, such as mine and hyung, and pressed the button. I waited in patience until the elevator bell ding and for its door to open, only to surpise me with the scene inside. It's hyung and Seoyeon. Faces are both an inch away. Hyung's hands were on her waist as she was on top of him while hyung is sitting on the floor. And at moment, they both faced me with different expressions. I could see shock from their eyes, but hyung's were a little lost. And I was standing here, astonished that I don't even know how to react. What the fudge?

"M-Mr. Kim," Seoyeon greeted awkwardly as she quickly stood up, slightly brushing the cramples of her clothing. "Good afternoon, Taehyung-ssi." She added and bowed to me.

On the other hand, my brother just stood up quietly and flicked his coat to dust it off. He didn't say a thing, instead, he motioned to Seoyeon and walked ahead. Seoyeon just bowed to me again and walked pass me, following my brother outside the building. I don't know what to feel. Should I be angry?Walking inside the elevator, I could visualize scenarios and things. Did they do something other than that?

*****

Author's POV

After that incident, Namjoon could still feel the loud pounding of his heart as the company car drives them to their destination. Another addition is the fact that Taehyung saw them in that kind of position, he surely will receive a lot of questions from him later. Sitting at the back seat, Namjoon glanced at his secretary in the passenger's seat. She seems normal after that incident, should he be too?