Chapter 33

Soon after everyone finished shopping we went to the hotel for lunch. Damian grabbed my hand so I looked at him with a smile. He smiled back at me before looking serious. I was about to ask what he was doing when he pulled me into a stairwell. We stood in the middle Damian grabbed my other hand.

"I think your ancestor interrupted something." I smiled at him. He let go of one of my hands and layed it on the side of my face. He leaned forward and I tilted my head up but just as we are about to kiss. Someone barges into the stare well. We jump apart and see it's Chloe I playfully glare at her then ask her what's wrong.

"The lying fox and her dumb sheep won't leave our room until they get to talk with you." She says while looking ta her nails. I sighed but thanked her before heading to our room.

Chloe POV

After Nettiebug walked out of the stairwell Damian went to follow her but I put my hand out. He stopped and glare at me while gave him a serious look.

"Listen here Wayne you may have helped Nettiebug in many ways but if I hear you hurt in her in way then you better be ready to be on the run your whole life. Since no one or thing will stop me and everyone that cares for her to hunt you down. Got it?" He stares at me for a long time. "Got.It?" I glared and growled out. Damian nodded before walking off. I closed my eyes and breath deeply then went and to see the class cowering before Damian.

Marinette POV

When I got to the suite the door was open. I could hear shouting from my friends abd the class. I took a moment to make sure I was ready to deal with the one brain cell class that was slowly loosing it. Then I walked in after school my features.

"Okay Max, Alex and Ivan go snd calm down." I said walking in making it so I was between my friends and the dump sheep. Lila and Adrien were right in front of me. I glared at them and the sheep. Lila mist of been putting up an act. Well tow can play it that way.

"Well look who it is Maribully." Alya sneered at me. I rolled my eyes before locking them with Lila's.

"Lila get your sheep out of here I am done dealing with them now." Sbe nodded but then Adrien and Alya stepped forward. I bite the inside of my cheek to not freak out with Adrien being so close to me.

"Marinette just apologize to Lila then will start to get better." I level the glare I have been wanting to give him for awhile. He stepped back by the intensity of it.

"No I won't Adrien. I wont be pushed around for entertainment or to please people. And when Ladybug took Chat Noir ring away I was there since she wanted to make sure I was okay along with so you wouldn't try anything. So I will be pressing charges against you. What you do has caused me harm and there is no way your getting out of this Agreste." He stumbled back shocked but then his bright green eyes turned to a nasty dark sewage green. He grabbed my arm so tightly that I knew there was going to be a bruise.

"Give me my ring back you brat." Smirked before answering him with anger in my eyes.

"I don't have it idiot, Ladybug has it. Thanks for confirming it." He growled at that then Alya jumped in.

"Your the reason we don't have an amazing hero anymore Maribrat. Well guess that adds fuel to our hatred nad wonder why we ever your find. Your a shallow, lying, ugly spoke brat how doesn't know when enough is enough." At that Alya pushed me so hard that fell down twisting my hand on the process.

"WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS!" I whipped my head around to find the voice the roared at us was Damian. He had the bat glare on full display as he came over to help me along with examining my hand. I looked and saw the class was quivering before him.