Chapter Thirty Five [Reap What You Sow Part Two]

O H A J I

I sipped on a glass of scotch while watching the news. My foot rested on my other leg and I kept trying to unbutton the top button of my dress shirt with one hand but it was difficult.

Wasn't sure at all how Jade could sit and wear dress clothes all the time but it was the only option. How else do you dress when your older and don't want to look like one of them old niggas still trying to hold on to they youth? Lucky enough to be in my forties with no sign of balding any time soon.

The lady on the news was talking dramatically about a hate crime on a detective that was found burned to death next to his car that had exploded earlier. Only way they were able to identity him was by the wedding ring he had on his finger.

"Cal what I tell you about killing people? Always rob them first" I mumbled to myself slightly disappointed as I sat the glass with the liquor in it on my desk and flipped the TV off.

Someone began to knock on my office door and I wondered why they hadn't just walked in. I was at my house and Jade, Ivory and Silas were down stairs with that baby talking and shit.

When I stood up I casually walked over admiring the thousand dollar dress shoes on my feet. They felt all stiff and shit I was tempted to take them off and toss the bitches out the window.

When I opened the door Jasmine stood their with a puffy face like she'd been crying. Her lips trembled like she was going to say something but was having a hard time saying it.

" I-I need to tell you something" she sniffled and I stepped to the side allowing her in. Taking my seat back at the table I picked up the glass again and took another sip.

"Ion got all day business to handle soon" I remind while she stood their frozen she took a deep breath and sat down.

"I'm so sorry I should of told you this before but I couldn't it hurt to much and I hated you for how you treated me. A few years back do you remember the last time we had sex when I came to see you in prison?" She sniffled and I raised an eyebrow trying to remember.

"Nah but go on" I shrugged and she wiped her eyes staring at me angrily. She obviously didn't get my sense of humor I was kidding.

"O Talia wasn't Kevin's biological daughter she was yours. I didn't want to tell you and he had me so brainwashed into believing you wouldn't love her" She cried and I looked at her feeling no emotion.

"Why you telling me this now? She already dead" I shrugged and her eyes widened. She attempted to stand and slap me but I pulled out my gun and made her sit down.

"You heartless bastard how could you just pretend you don't care. She was your daughter O" she cried and I scratched the side of my face.

"Loving someone is like an acquired taste, everyone who says it just happens is a fucking liar. I didn't love Jade I had to learn how to love him. I didn't love my own son until I felt it in my body so how the fuck you want me to feel love for a lil girl I ain't even know? I feel sympathy for you because you lost a daughter but I feel as though you have to raise and love a child to be considered a parent and I did neither I'm just a sperm donor. She wasn't my daughter she was your shady husbands daughter as fucked up as it may seem" I shrugged.

"I would be mad but you'll get yours one day O I swear you will" she said coldly and I licked my lower lip watching her leave.

"You sure you don't want to get on your knees and suck me? You use to love when I'd bend you over and fucked the shit out of you" I smirked and she left out leaving my door open.

I got up and followed her down the stairs and she glanced over her shoulder as she got to the front door and smirked slamming the door shut.

"Silas how the fuck you gon let that old hoe in my house. I know you did it you messy like that" I snapped stepping into the living room.