[Roger has found the singer of] The Prophet's Song

"Don't tell Freddie and Roger what?" Freddie asked

John and Brian stood in the doorway into their room like deer in headlights. Brian's face was flushed free of any color and John looked as though he shitted his pants.

Roger crossed his legs like a child in grade school. This is going to be interesting, he thought.

"N-n-nothing," John lied as clear as day.

Roger raised his eyebrows and scoffed, "I hope you're joking."

"Brian?" Freddie pressed. Brian remained as still as a statue save for an audible gulp.

Roger knew that Brian and John were up to something when he woke in the middle of the night to go take a piss and both Lycans were mysteriously missing. He had decided to give his bandmates the benefit of the doubt and went to the toilet to relieve himself. When he was done, he peaked through the front windows of the inn and saw dark empty streets and no sign of Brian and John.

"I'm gonna kill them," Roger had mumbled to himself as he plodded back up the stairs to their room, "I'm gonna kill them and make a hat of their skins."

"Freddie?" Roger had said as he entered back in the room, "Freddie, wake up. John and Brian aren't here."

"What do you mean, John and Brian aren't here, darling?" Freddie had asked, "Sure they aren't using the toilet or out for a smoke?"

"I went down there and I was the only one there. And Brian doesn't smoke," Roger had replied.

Freddie stood up and turned on the broken light that dangled from the wall.

"Very peculiar, dear, because it is not even close to the full moon," Freddie had commented, "We'll wait up for them and give 'em hell when they come back, that I'll tell you."

Not even five minutes later, which to Roger felt like an eternity as his mind taunted him with endless worst case scenarios, John's voice echoed outside of the room uttering words of exclusion with Brian's consent. Now John and Brian are about to bite the dust at the hands of an ex-boxer and a feisty blond.

John tucked his head and admitted, "Freddie, there is something, but it is very serious and I feel as though it would but you all in danger if you knew."

"In danger my ass!" Roger butted in.

"Oh really?" Freddie spat, "Darling, please, we are a band, you and I flatmates. I feel as though I am certainly in the circle of need-to-know! If this is some lycan bullshit, then sure, I suppose I can see your bloody rationale, but I refuse to allow my time to be waisted by the fuckery that comes along with such secrets."

"And," Roger added as he stared Brian down from his bed, "We have the right to know if we are indeed in danger!"

Brian raised a finger to his lips and said, "May you please quiet it down? There are other people in this building that are trying to sleep."