chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push

A loud scream escaped my lips as I held onto Mickey for support. Her due date was a week away but it was like she was pounding to burst through my vagina.

"This baby hates me" I sighed as he helped me onto the couch.

"Maybe it's the Milkovich in her" Ian laughed, handing me a glass of water. "You guys think of a name yet?"

I sent a look to Mickey because after three very long months...we finally thought of the perfect name. Or more I thought of it, he just agreed with whatever I wanted.

"We did, but you don't get to know yet"

The front door swung open as Sean and Fiona came in with a bunch of boxes. Oh right, that reminds me.

Sean proposed to her and now the two of them were moving in.....yay.....

"This is really happening? Didn't you just divorce what ever the fuck his name was?" From the story I heard, Sean apparently proposed to her immediately after she signed the divorce papers. Which only seemed like a disaster to me.

"I don't have time to argue with you, do you have Monica's wedding dress?"

God was she serious? Of fucking course I had her dress.

"Yeah it's in my closet....someone help me up the stairs" I grabbed onto Ian's arm, wobbling my giant self up into my room.

For the love of Mary this baby could not come out any sooner.

I opened up my closet door, motioning for my brother to grab the box labeled "mom's things". There wasn't much in there, just a few pieces of jewelry and some scrap books, but the one thing I did keep was her weeding dress.

It was a nice one, expensive, not my style but I guess it would look good on my hag of a sister.

"What do you think, will it fit?" I held the dress up to her and I mean I guess it might.

"Lana said she could alter it since-" My body lurked forwards as a another wave of pain burst through my body. "Fuck, I need this baby out of me!"

I let the tears run from my face, dropping into Mickeys arms as he came running up the stairs. All she ever did was kick...it was killing me.

"This is you're fucking fault" I snapped, slowly sitting down on the bed. "All you had to do was pull out...but nooooo, you had to KNOCK ME UP" Another sharp pain came as I dug my nails into his arm. "You fucking bitch!"

"Are you okay, do you need anything?" My sister questioned as I sent her a glare. Now she wanted to fucking care. This baby was due any day and now she wanted to care?!

"Really? You think you can just-"  I let out a loud gasp as I felt something trail down my leg. "Oh god....."

Fiona noticed what was going on because before anyone could say another word I was laying down on the bed, my entire family running into the room.

"No no no, she's not due for another week" I let out a scream as Veronica bent down between my legs. "This can't be happening, not yet"