Part 2

The three hybrids made their way to the playground and Taehyung already disappeared. "Fucking monkey". Jin rolled his eyes. "Watch him set another fire". Jin rubs his head. "When did he set a fire?". Jimin asked, clinging into Jin's arm. "Don't worry about it cutie". Jin pinched Jimin's cheek. "I'll just beat his ass again". Jin said. "Sounds hard". Jimin pouts and Jin closes his eyes.

"So... Fucking... Cute!". Jin swings Jimin around. "Wah!". Jimin yelped. "Why are you so fucking adorable!?! Why!?!". Jin squeezes Jimin, crushing the small boy. "Pain". Jimin wheezed. "Oh god!". Jin let's Jimin go. "I'm so sorry sweetie". Jin said. "I forget what I was". Jin said. "It's ok". Jimin smiles. "Mmm". Jin covers his mouth to hide his squeal. "Eomma? What's...". "Eat my shit and die!!!".

They turned to Taehyung who was throwing banana peels. "SURRENDER! Y'ALL UGLY ABOMINATIONS!". Taehyung laughed loudly. "No one messes with...". "KIM TAEHYUNG!". Jin screams and Taehyung swings away. "Aw hell nah". Jin said. "I'm beating his fucking ass". Jin said. "Stay here Jimin". Jin says but the hybrid hugs Jin's arm tightly. "You're safe here love". Jin says but Jimin didn't let him go.

Jin sighs and pats Jimin on his head. "It won't take long to beat him, I promise". Jin said but Jimin still hugs his arm. "Adorable". Jin says. "I'll watch him".

(Caesar Wu- Gorilla

(Caesar Wu- Gorilla... And yes, the ship is back)

"Caesar?". Jin tilts his head. "Why are you here? I thought you got adopted". Jin said. "I did". Caesar said. "But then the bastard wanted to add me to the circus". Caesar scoffs. "And what did you do?". Jin asked. "Hey Jimin, I got some strawberry mochis". Caesar ignored Jin. "Mochis?". Jimin says and sees the bag in Caesar's hand. "I want some!". Jimin jumps. "They're for you". Caesar said.

Jimin takes the bag from Caesar, sits on the ground and starts eating the mochis. "Cute". Caesar says and turns to Jin. "Go get Tae before he gives someone a black eye". Caesar said. "He gave someone a black eye?". Jin says. "Uhh... No?". Caesar rubs his neck. "KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! WHEN DID YOU GIVE SOMEONE A BLACK EYE!?!". Jin screams. "WHO SNITCHED ON ME!?!". Taehyung screams from somewhere.

"I'm beating his fucking ass for real". Jin stomps away. Caesar shakes his head and sat down next to Jimin. "Are they good?". Caesar asked and Jimin nods happily. "Are you going to shar...". Jimin moves away from Caesar. "Nevermind". Caesar chuckled. "So... Do you know why the owner had a black and blue bruise on his neck?". Caesar asked. "Eomma did it". Jimin said.

"What did Mr. Yong do this time?". Caesar sighs. "Doesn't he know that Jin is crazy". Caesar said. "Jin helped me cause the owner doesn't like when I sit in the corner". Jimin bit into another mochi. "That bastard messed with you again?". Caesar cracks his neck. "Umm... Ok?". Jimin kept eating his mochi and Taehyung drops in front of him. "Hi Tae". Jimin ignores his friend. "I'm going to die and you don't even care!". Taehyung yelled.

"I'm eating". Jimin said. "Sharing?". Taehyung says and Jimin hands Taehyung a mochi. "Sweet! Thanks bro!". Taehyung beams and gets grabbed by his throat with Jin's tail. "Ak!". Taehyung chokes out. "You running Tae?". Jin smiles and drags Taehyung away. "JIMIN! HELP!". Taehyung says and Jimin turns his back to him. "TRAITOR! DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME FOR HELP AGAIN! YER HERE ME!?!". Taehyung screams.

Caesar laughs and Jimin kept eating his mochi. "Your brother is going to die you know". Caesar said. "No he's not". Jimin said. "Eomma won't hurt him". Jimin said. Caesar looks Jimin up and down and raises his brow.

"Sure he won't".