chap:67

AT GILL'S HOUSE

Post breakfast Jasbeera ji took Pari to her room where she thought to explain her more about her monthly cycle..!
Sitting on bed she faced her..

Jas ji: Shehnaaz, i said na i want to tell you something!

She said making Pari nod nd sit attentively...! but her mother made half lay nd put Pari's head in her lap.. Before she could say anything!

Pari: Mumma, when periods will be over?

She asked bcz she was again feeling little pain nd was feeling uneasy but in a limit...!

Jas ji: This will be only for 5 days in a month..!

She said making Pari pout..

Pari: Every month?

Jas ji: Yeah bacha every month.. But dont worry it will be for only 5 days, nd when you will be habitual to it like after 2 to 3 months, you will not feel much pain..!

She said making her nod..!

Pari: Nd what about new baby!?

She said making her eyes wide.. Did she think baby will come now..! Okay now telling her this, is more awakward then telling Sidharth, she thought..!

Jas ji: Shehnaaz bacha baby doesn't come like this.. Baby will come when you will be big/mature girl or woman, nd i has alot of time..

She said as she didn't want her to think anything wrong..! nd morever she knows Shehnaaz will herself understand everything when she will be totally fine.. Pari nod nd stayed there..

Jas ji: Shehnaaz puttar, you can ask me anything regarding periods..

She wanted Shehnaaz to get clear information, even though she is not understanding clearly now but she should have knowledge about it so it will help her in future..!

Pari: Okay..! what should i do when it begins pain again..! It is paining again nd again!

She said scrunching her nose..

Jas ji: For that, i will give a hot bag that will help you to reduce your pain.. You can put hot bag on the area where it hurts then pain will automatically reduce, also pain will not be for all days it will reduce day by day itself..! nd also you will eat healthy food not any kind of junk food..! okay?

Pari: Okay..

Jas ji: nd puttar, about the pad which u saw on your inner wear, that is use to control the leeking of period.. it will help you in that..! come i will show how to put it..!

She said, they both went to her closet, while jasbeera ji took pad nd her innerwear nd showed it that how to settle pad..! In two trials Pari put it correctly nd grinned..!

Jas ji: Ye dekho, ye blkl sahi lagaya abhi..! Use it when you feel like the former pad is already destroyed.. okay!

Pari: Okay..

Making her sit again on bed..! Pari laid again putting her head on jasbeera ji's lap...

Jas ji: Are you getting bore..!

Pari: Yes..

She said as she has sent her cat to Shukla House as Tara wanted..!

Jas ji: Okay talk with me!

Pari: You talk with me..!

Jas ji: Um should i tell you about ur childhood..!

She asked while Pari nodded..! here Jasbeera started telling her about her childhood, where Pari kept asking her about Shukla's in between as they were old friends..! She also told her about her being bright student in school.. they talked hours on that!