twenty one

The group of friends all sat on the ground, a game of monopoly being set it front of them.

"Ha! You landed on my property! Pay up bitch." Haechan exclaimed while pointing at Mark.

"Again?! Man I'm gonna be broke soon." Mark complained as he grabbed the cash from his money pile and handed it Haechan who held a victorious smile on his face. Everyone laughed at the minimal amount of money Mark now had.

"My turn." Jaemin said as he grabbed the dice, tossing them in his hand.

"Please be a good number." He prayed and closed his eyes as he threw the dice on the board.

He opened his eyes to see a number that would get him on a 'chance' part.

"Not bad- Oh." Jaemin's small hope was diminished as the card he had gotten told him to go to jail.

"Screw this game!" Jaemin exclaimed while everyone laughed, Jiyeon doing the honors of placing his character in jail.

"Don't worry. I'll visit you." Jiyeon teased and Jaemin glared which made everyone laugh again.

Yunhee laid her head on Haechan's shoulder, his laughter making her smile.

"What's up?" Haechan whispered to her, wondering why she was suddenly laying her head on his shoulder.

"Nothing. Just enjoying the moment." She said.

Haechan just smiled and wrapped his arm around her as he placed a kiss on her head. The action made Yunhee blush and widen her smile.

The group of friends played monopoly for a while before Kyungmi ended up winning.

"I swear she cheated!" Jeno pointed only for Kyungmi to stick her tongue out at him.

"Stay mad, loser." She said and Jeno playfully furrowed his brows.

"What game next?" Jisung asked and Haechan jolted up, startling Yunhee slightly.

"Just Dance!" Haechan exclaimed excitedly which caused the boys to cheer while the girls just made their way to the side couch, dragging Yunhee with them.

"What's going on?" Yunhee asked as she sat between Jiyeon and Kyungmi.

"It's honestly better if we just watch." Jiyeon said as she pointed to the boys who were going through the song list.

"Let's do this one." Haechan said as he clicked on the song and made his way backwards to get enough space to dance.

Once the dance started, Yunhee became astonished. Her eyes were on Haechan the entire time and the way his body moved so gracefully put her in awe. He was handsome, sweet and now good at dancing? Man, she got lucky.

The awe turned into laughter when Haechan began pushing his friends out of the way to mess them up and so he could become the winner. Unfortunately for him, his friends were just as competitive so they pushed back. Their dance ended up turning into a pushing battle which the girls laughed at, enjoying their quarrel.

In the end, Haechan ended up winning which the boys complained at whole Haechan held his arms up in victory, walking around the room to boast.

"Did you see that? I won!" Haechan said as he walked towards Yunhee, snatching her away from the girls.

"You sure did." Yunhee laughed out before giving him a kiss on his cheek, a small gift for winning.

"Jiyeon can you kiss me?" Jaemin asked as he was once again feeling clingy.

"No win, no kiss." She said while shaking her head and and Jaemin's jaw dropped in disbelief before pouting. His friends laughed at him and so did Jiyeon before finally giving in and giving him a kiss as well.

"You know, with skills like these, I would say I'm husband material." Haechan said with a wink to Yunhee who only playfully rolled her eyes as a blush crept onto her cheeks.

"It'll go into consideration." She simply said which made Haechan smile.

After about another hour, the group ended up becoming tired and leaving after Yunhee opened her presents. She got clothes, some jewelry and even a gift card for one of her favorite restaurants.

"Thank you for today." Yunhee told Haechan as he came back downstairs after setting Kyungsan down to sleep.

"Anything for you." He said and placed his hand on her hips, pulling her closer to him.

"It was really sweet. I enjoyed it." She said and Haechan just smiled before remembering something.

"I got you something else." He said, releasing his grip on her to pull his gift out of his pocket.

A small box was pulled out and when he opened it, there laid three bracelets. One was smaller than the two but they all had angel wings engraved into them as well as the date that Kyungsan came into their lives; the angel wings were their soulmate tattoo.

"One for each of us." He said and Yunhee reared up slightly.

"They're so pretty." Yunhee said as she looked at them before pulling Haechan into a tight embrace. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." Haechan said as he placed the box with the bracelets on the counter and returned the hug.

He enjoyed her affection. She had this comforting hug that Haechan absolutely adored. Everything was perfect in means of affection except for one thing.

"Yunhee," Haechan began as he pulled away from the hug, pulling her head away from his chest so he could look her in the eye, "You're amazing."

Haechan placed a kiss on her forehead and pulled away eyes lingering on her face and taking in her beauty.

Yunhee also admired his features. There was no denying that Haechan was absolutely gorgeous. The man could make her heart melt with a simple smile.

As Haechan's eyes lingered everywhere on her face, they eventually landed on her lips. He never knew how much he wanted to kiss her lips until now.

Yunhee was thinking the same thing. His lips against her own was something she wanted to feel.

Haechan noticed her gaze against his own lips and smiled slightly as he placed his finger underneath her chin, tilting her head up more and leaning in slightly.

He didn't know what was getting to him but he just knew now was the moment. It was now that he finally wanted this.

"Yunhee," Haechan began.

"Hm?" Yunhee hummed, her breath hitching when she saw his head leaning in closer.

"I really want to kiss you...." Haechan said as he leaned in more until their faces were less than an inch apart.

"May I?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"OH MY GOSH YUNHEE SAY YES!!!" Someone shouted.

"She can't hear you, idiot."

"She still better say yes"

———————————————————
THIS IS A READER CHOICE TIME I NEED UR GUYS HELP WITH MAKING A DECISION.

okay so a peck or small lil make out sesh? like not too much into detail but enough to know it's one.

also please vote and comment and let me know how you guys like this story so far!!

and please vote and comment!

lots of love,
t <3