34°

ĎÁŹŹĹIŃÉ

Exams just ended today and all thanks to God, it was easy.

I still find it difficult to believe that Tara and I haven't spoken or gotten into a fight, well, except from her constant glares. She still think I'm the one who sent that video to her mother.

Even though we don't get along, I'm not so heartless to do such a thing. She's still my sister no matter what.

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Gabriel and his friends, as usual.

Tara was walking toward our table with Zephan and she stopped when our eyes met.

"Dazzline, I need to ask you something" she said.

"Go on" I replied, taking a sip of my fanta.

"Privately" Tara added.

"Then no. If you can't ask here, then don't bother to ask." I replied. "As you can see, I'm eating, and you might just hurt me if I go to a secluded area with you"

What? Don't blame me. This girl hates me with passion and she might just hurt me if she lets her hatred get the best of her.

She rubbed her knuckles and sighed. "Okay, what did you tell our parents?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. What did I tell our parents?

"The mid break party, when they apologized" Tara replied. She seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"Ohh that" I sipped my fanta and continued. "I just broke down in front of them and said I won't talk to them anymore because they hurt you and they don't trust you and then, I engaged them in a five minutes lecture on good parenting" I shrugged.

Tara looked at me like I just said the stupidest rubbish on earth. In fact, everyone was looking at me that way. "That's all?" She asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"That's stupid" she muttered but I heard anyway.

"Well what can I say, our parents certainly love me" I shrugged with a smug smile. She eyed me and hissed while Stella laughed and said "You have great manipulative skills oo. Better come and teach me".

I laughed with her. Nathan and Azra were just coming into the cafeteria. They walked towards our table then parted ways halfway.

"Hey! Azra! Come sit with us" I suggested.

"What the... Just because you're dating Gabriel now, does not mean you can make stupid decisions about who sits here and who doesn't!" Tara snapped as Nathan and Azra sat by our table.

I wanted to speak but Zephan beat me to it. "Tara, what the heck is your problem?"

"Excuse me?!" She snapped.

"Just cause you have a problem with your sister doesn't mean you should take it out on everyone who is friends with her! If not for me, you and your friends won't be sitting by this table. If anyone is to complain, it's either me or Gabriel, not you!"

"What?!" Her voice came out as a whisper.

"You heard me, Tara, Azra will stay" Zephan snapped.

"You're siding with Dazzline" Tara said, it was like she was saying it to herself not to Zephan.

"She's my friend" he replied casually as if nothing happened three seconds ago.

"I was your girlfriend before she became your friend!!" Tara yelled.

I was already getting tired of them so I grabbed my food and stood up, "Zahra, Daihaah, let's go". They nodded and took their things, Zahra, ignoring Elliot who was trying to convince her to stay.

Gabriel stood up too, "I'll go with you" he told me, not before glaring at Tara. I didn't refuse. He's supposed to follow me whether I tell him to or not. After all, I'm his girlfriend.

Nathan, Elliot, Azra, Stella and Zephan stood up. " we're going with you" they said together.

"What?! Stella, you too?!" Tara exclaimed in disbelief.

I didn't wait to hear whatever Stella was going to say, I walked to another table and we all settled there, surprisingly, Salina joined us, leaving Fara, Tara and Elizabeth at the other table.

Well, it seems everyone is getting tired of Tara already.

And I have a bad feeling that something terrible is gonna happen very soon. Very very soon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guysss!! Who missed me?

I missed you all. You're welcome.

Important announcement,

I might go on a Ramadan break very soon, KEYWORD; MIGHT. I'm still contemplating on it.

Or I might try to finish this book before Ramadan which I know is impossible because there's still a lot of chapters to go.

Sha be praying I pass my exams and happy good Friday in arrears.

And happy Easter Monday in advance.

Short chapter, yes I know.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 794.