✧ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧

The weekend was over so quick and the slow weekdays were on a new rhythm.

Jimin couldn't collect his feelings, his crush followed him? And commented cute?

The smile couldn't leave his lips when Jimin headed to the college, the thought of watching Namjoon's face would brighten up his mood easily.

So he hurried as he entered the campus along with his friend, Taehyung, both guys talking of random stuff while walking to their class until Taehyung got distracted by an arm around his waist, just to only find his boyfriend on the other side.

"Good morning baby." Jungkook whispered, bringing a wide smile on Taehyung's lips as he pulled him closer by his waist, faces so closer.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung was quick enough to kiss his boyfriend, both giving no two fucks about everyone around and just being lost in exchanging saliva.

Not invading their privacy, Jimin looked instantly away and now realising Namjoon was there too, with Jungkook who had to distract himself too.

Jimin caught him looking away, his one hand holding the straph of his bag over his one shoulder, his bulky frame doing no justice to the T-shirt he wore and now he checked his wrist watch, his frown making him seem way too attractive that Jimin didn't realise he was staring at him.

Namjoon turned his head, finding Jimin standing there and staring at him.

Jimin panicked, looking instantly away and Namjoon smiled, it's always this way.

"Good morning!" Namjoon greeted, his dimples appearing as he smiled and Jimin looked up through his bangs.

"G-good... ahem... good morning."

Jimin was so nervous and it was so obvious. This small greeting, bringing blush on his cheeks and he looked down shyly, hands playing with his sweater paws.

Namjoon was noticing the tiniest details of him, a smile forming on his lips.

"If you guys are done can we just...?" Namjoon had to ask and Jungkook finally pulled away.

"I'll call you later baby, we'll catch up." Jungkook said, winking at his boyfriend and Taehyung nodded, smiling sheepishly.

"Good morning, mochi!" Jungkook now waved his hand to see Jimin and then looked back at Namjoon and smiled while Namjoon raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Good morning." Jimin said, noticing Jungkook's teasing glares towards him and Namjoon.

"See you later." Jungkook said and started walking away with Namjoon, leaving Jimin with Taehyung.

"Bitch, did you sell your shame to demons?" Jimin scolded as soon as they left and Taehyung giggled sheepishly.

"Kookie is too naughty, I can't help it."

"Help your horny ass. And what's with your Kookie? Why is he teasing me?" Jimin asked, a cute frown forming on his face.

"Why won't he? The comment he made is publical."

"Oh c'mon. He just commented 'cute'. It's not a big deal."

"As if you didn't freak out about this just 'cute'." Taehyung mocked.

Jimin hit Taehyung's elbow, not too hard but he winced and watched his sulky friend walking ahead of him.

"Why are you so mad?" Taehyung asked, walking past him.

"You don't just understand. Leave it." Jimin said and walked while looking down and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

The two walked to their class, Jimin dropping on his bench and putting his bag on the desk.