1/2

You know the drill by now. Smut. Thigh fic. I speedran this fic in like an hour so if it's awful, ignore it.

My Karl, George and Sapnap gifted subs all ended over the last three days so I wrote this sobbing /hj

Anyway enjoy! I LOVE YOU!! <3

***

Sapnap had probably realised he had a fascination around 14 or 15, after he got his first serious girlfriend. This also happened to be around the time he realised that boys were just as pretty as girls were, to his surprise.

Honestly, it made a lot more sense, because Marshall Lee had been just as attractive as Marceline to 8 year old Sapnap.

He and his girlfriend had started 'experimenting' and he had quickly realised that thighs were definitely a soft spot for him because holy shit, he loved the way they wrapped around his head and pulled him in by the waist.

He would hold and squeeze them as a comfort measure, moving towards kissing and biting them as things got further. He thought that maybe it was because they were there and accessible, his next thought was that maybe it was because his girlfriend liked it, which was once again proven wrong when he realised that she could get off just as quickly if he didn't touch them. Maybe an oral fixation? Well that just wasn't right because it wasn't only to do with having his mouth on them.

After a lot of research and even more porn, he figured out that he probably had a specific fetish called 'crurophilia'.

"The love or erotic fixation on legs," he read aloud, insanely glad that he had waited for the rest of his family to go shopping before he had decided to try and figure this out, "crurophilia is often paired with other fetishes linked with attire such as thigh high socks, skirts and garters."

Sapnap felt his cheeks heat up at the prospect of a pair of smooth legs stuffed into a pair of thigh highs, his bottom lip sliding between his teeth at the mental image of it spilling out the top, the socks just slightly too small and a dent where the fat of their thigh was pushing out at the top of the sock.

Maybe it was wrong, but the idea of squishy, stretchmarked thighs made him so unbelievably weak.

***

It wasn't a secret that Karl liked to shave his legs, and after moving in with Dream, George and Sapnap, he had been walked in on whilst shaving on multiple occasions.

None of them had really minded. They all had weird little things like that that just made them more comfortable, so they just moved on from it, bar the occasional teasing. Just friendly banter, nothing too much past the casual 'ladies legs' jokes.

Karl had never really thought about it in a sexual way. He'd never really thought about it at all until he and his housemates had gotten very drunk and started discussing their kinks.

"It's so fucking hot when Georgie wears skirts for me," Dream had groaned, taking another sip from the vodka bottle in his hand, "his hips look so pretty in them."

"Fuck off," George laughed, "It's not like you can touch them anyway, is it rope bunny?"

Dream rolled his eyes at George's incessant teasing while Sapnap nearly spat out his drink, "You like getting tied up!"

"It's not that weird," Dream mumbled as his face flushed, "A lot of people are into it!"

Sapnap immediately felt bad at the way Dream had slightly curled in on himself 

"No! No I didn't mean it like that!" The youngest boy rushed to correct himself, "I just thought that George would be the one getting tied up."