Reincarnation (Rewritten)

Hi, the names Hiroki, Hiroki Mikami, today...was...well my last day on earth, on this earth I guess...

For the most part I was your average middle age guy, I worked the average work hours, and had two days off.

I contributed to my community every now and then, and took care of myself, and family. More specifically my younger brother Satoru Mikami.

I had a sense of humor, and enjoyed the simple things in life, and felt as though I had prepared myself to face death with s brave face...boy was I wrong...

Anyhow how the day begin wasn't particularly abnormal, but it was by no means a common occurrence.

Me and my brother Satoru, had been invited to meet up with one of our younger co-workers, who was also a friend.

He wanted us, to meet this girl he ranted on and on about, almost every chance he got.

The kid was in love, a love he wanted to share with me, and my brother, all because of doing something not particularly special, but I suppose something that could gain one's respect.

He had come asking for a job, and pratically begged for it, while normally such an attempt would be fruitless, their was something different about him.

So he got the job, and did good at it.

He was a good kid, and I couldn't wait to congratulate him, I imagine my brother to have been thinking something similar.

But back to the main thing, me and my broter who were currently walking down, the busy streets of japan, saw the previously mentioned friend and co-worker of ours.

He was not alone either, and was holding hands with a girl slightly shorty than him, with short styled brunnete hair.

Me and my brother had passed eachother, a knowing look, sly smiles graces our features, not knowing that the love birds had took notice of us.

Not until our young friend, who's name was Tamura, called out to us with, "Satoru-Senpai, Hiroki-Senpai, hey were over here!.", which having been heard by us, had us look forward, to see Tamura waving his hand at us, signalling us over, with a bright smile on his face.

The young girl, beside him looking forward, with nervousness, but nonetheless, an small polite smile, slightly masked by her left hand that seemed to lightly rest to the left side of her lower jaw.

Anyhow, when reaching the love-birds, Satoru immediately greeted them with, "Tamura, hey sorry were late. So what exactly was it you needed?.", and having heard Satoru ask a question he knew the answer to, I could tell he was preparing to tell a small joke, a joke that might go to Tamura's lady friend head.

Anyhow Tamura playing along, responded with, "Hey I want you guys to meet my girlfriend", and said girl looked forward towards us speaking in a calm polite tone with, "Hi, i'm Mijo, it's a pleasue to meet you two. I've seen the both of you around the officd before, but I know this to be the first time we've been introduced.".

And my brother replying with a calm, and seemingly serious tone said, "Hello, I Satoru Mikami. Don't know if you can tell, but this gene pool next to me is my brother, Hiroki Mikami...But come to think of it I've actually heard a lot about you, theirs actually been quite the bit of rumors...or so I've heard...", "Kya!-😖...I don't mean to sound desperate, but exactly what kind of rumors have you heard?!", squeled the now reddish girl, asking her question frantically, something that got a laugh out of Satoru, and a sly grin out of Hiroki.