A Run In

*heh sry for not updating yesterday.. anyway thx for the 3K! I hope you have a nice day/night.*

    Aizawa had been up all night looking through the security camera's footage of Itsuki. Itsuki, the infamous vigilante that ruled the night, they had him in their grasp only to find out that the vigilante had been playing them the whole time. Itsuki could have waltzed out of the interrogation room at any time, why he stayed was a mystery.

   "Ugh..  who is this guy? Why can't I find anything on him?" Aizawa muttered as he rubbed his temples.

"Maybe I should take a break.." Aizawa said aloud as he shut his computer.

   Izuku had finished redesigning his vigilante gloves early so he decided to take a break and head over to a local cafe that was a few blocks from the warehouse. Izuku entered the cafe and ordered quickly, he turned around to see Eraserhead, also known as Aizawa sitting at a table on his left. 'Oh no, a pro hero! Should I leave? No it would be suspicious.. I'll just blend in for now.'

   Izuku paid for his drink then found a seat a few tables away from Aizawa. Izuku took out a book from his bag and started reading, taking glances at Aizawa, who was doing paper work, every few minutes. Izuku looked over at Aizawa, who was still doing paper work, his eyes lingered on the paper's headline.

File Name: Itsuki

   Izuku gasped, almost spilling his drink everywhere, Aizawa looked up from his work, eyes narrowed.

"Are you okay, kid?" Aizawa asked Izuku. 'Kid.. just like Haru used to say.. No! He's a hero, don't get emotional, play it off!'

"Y-yeah I'm fine," Izuku stuttered, putting up his fanboy facade, "I-it's just y-you're E-Eraserhead, r-right?"

"Oh, yeah I am, but how did you know?"

"W-well I'm quite a f-fan of heroes, I-I know of a-almost all h-heroes." 'Phew that was close. Now I just got to keep up this fanboy act.' Izuku thought as the tense atmosphere lowered.

"Wow, you must be quiet dedicated if you know of underground heroes."

"Y-yeah, o-oh can I g-get your autograph, s-sir?" Izuku asked, feigning nervousness while pulling out an empty notebook page.

"Sure, kid." Aizawa took the notebook page and signed it.

"Th-thank you."

"No problem, kid."

"I sh-should go.. my m-mom will be w-waiting for me." Izuku lied, as he got up.

"Okay, have a nice night, kid." Aizawa said as Izuku exited the shop.

   Once Izuku was outside he sighed with relief. 'He didn't catch me.' Izuku checked his phone it was four thirty. 'I should head out on patrol soon.' Izuku walked home, watching his back the whole walk, when he got back to the warehouse he ate a quick dinner. Then changed into his vigilante outfit. He checked to make sure he had all his supplies, bandages, weapons, water, etc. Then Izuku leaped out his bedroom window and swung on top of a nearby building, ready for another long night fighting both villains and heroes.  

(510 words)