CHAPTER 32

ETHAN'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 NOVEMBER 2022

RECAP!

1 week later. Rose was allowed to go home but she unfortunately was not happy about leaving her daughter alone in the hospital. Every day from 8 am to 10 pm she is at the hospital entire day.

4monthslater

Veronica was finally set free from the Hospital after being a 4-month premature baby.

*******

ROSE'S P.O.V

So, we just arrived home after coming directly from the hospital. It has been quite an adventure these past 4 months. It was like one minute she will make it and the next she is not going to make it.

Bryan, Patrick, and Amanda made up in the 2 weeks that I was in a coma, but all is well.

Nicole and I have grown close. George on the other hand is just so obsessed with his niece and they are just adorable.

So, I am just being mom 24.7. Ethan is always working but I signed up to be in a relationship with a workaholic person. Sigh... Knock! Knock!

"Come in." I said. "Hey sis." Nicole said entering. "Hey." I spoke. "How are you doing?" she asked. "Super tired of everything. Ethan works day and night not helping me and I asked him specifically today to not go to work his not listening. Vee stayed up late last night nagging, and every time I fall asleep, she nags so I'm great you know." I spoke.

"That is obviously a lie. Why don't you get some rest than I'll look after Vee for you." She spoke. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really, you need it." she said. "Thank you Thank you Thank you so much you are an angel." I said jumping into bed while Nicole left the room.

I was woken up by Ethan screaming.

"How in the world can she leave Veronica alone and asleep!!" He shouted. "She's tired Ethan and maybe if you weren't too grossed up in your work, then you would know that Rose is exhausted with being awake all the time." Nicole shouted. "And what do you know Nicole?!" He shouted back at her. "More then you Ethan, you supposed to be a father and a husband, but no you more of a father and husband to your work." She spoke. "Maybe you should be making right with Rose than be shouting at me for only wanting to help my sister." She spoke.

SEVEN YEARS LATER

************

-vote!
-Comment!
-Thank you for reading

-P.R. A 😘