Scott Mccall & Stiles Stilinski// Part 1

WARNING - Slight sexual content.... Cheating...

NOT EDITED.

The first few months of my relasionship with Scott everything was perfect. We used to go on dates almost everyday and we were always attached at the hip. I felt complete with him by my side and it felt like he was the one. Though everything changed, when the alpha pack started becoming more noticable throughout Beacon Hills.

He was always away at some pack buisness and never gave me a second of his time. And whenever i confronted him about it he got mad and screamed at me. Now the feelings of completeness was out the window, i started to get annoyed at him. He didn't even tell me if he was okay. 

I felt that we were getting further and further apart from each other and honestly when i was mad at him it didn't bother me. But when i had calmed down i would always break down into tears. I had trouble sleeping at night when i didn't feel his arms around me or his warm breath on my neck.

And what made me even more angrier was that he always seemed to have time for Malia, even tho he supposedly didn't have time for me. It made me jealous, so i started hanging out with Stiles in an atempt at making him jealous as well. But it didn't go according to plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was close to setting and the breeze from the wind started to feel colder. But Stiles hand that was tightly griping my hand made me warm. His precense gave me butterfiles and it felt like i was walking on clouds whenever he touched me.

I sighed and smiled a litte while looking at our hands. This wasn't suppsed to happen, i wasm't suppossed to fall for him. But now he clouded my every waking thought and he inhabithed my dreams. I had fallen hard for him and i would give up everything just to be near him.

Me and Scott were still together but we weren't exactly on speaking terms. Yesterday he had stopped to kiss me before saying that he had planned a date for us this saturday. I was shocked, he hadn't given me as much as a quick glance these last 5 weeks. And it made my stomach hurt knowing that i was so incredibly in love with Stiles.

I hadn't realized that we had stopped before Stiles other hand had cupped my cheek. The warmness made me sigh in delight. I looked up into his mesmorizing eyes and felt his loving gaze trace over my face. He smiled his goofy smile and leaned down to kiss me, i kissed him back with the same urgency that he had. 

He pulled me closer and put his head to my neck and left small butterfly kisses. ' I love You So Much ' He said multiple times in a whisper and my whole body pressed tighter against him. I pulled his head up and crashed my lips onto his once more before carefully whispering it back. He smiled once again before deparating, he walked down the road that we came from. I felt almost empty without him. And i couldn't wait til i got to see him again. 

My eyes widend when i realized that my date with Scott started soon. I ran up the stairs to my house and into my room. I almost ripped the clothes of my body and jumped into the shower and cleaned my self. 

When i was done i jumped out and dried myself, i walked to my dresser and pulled out the red dress that Scott loved me in. He said that i looked extra beautiful in it. I pulled on a black pair of flats and did my make up and my hair before grabbing my stuff and running out the door. I jumped into my car and started driving home to Scott.

I pulled up onto his street and parked outside his house. I took a deep breath and opened my car door. I walked up to the door and ran the bell, i waited for awhile until i heard somebody running down the stairs. The door flew opened and there stood a barecheasted Scott with a towel wrapped around his hips. My breath caught in my throat and a sudden warmness erupted through my body. His body was even more toned than i was used to. 

He came closer to me and enfulged me in a big and warm hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the hole in my heart got smaller. We pulled away and he bent down to kiss me. I froze for a second before i melted into his kiss. He pulled me roughly towards his body and pulled me inside. He closed the door behind us before he pressed me up against it. My back arched as i felt his clwas going down my back and it made my body react even more to him .His kisses got more rough and needy by the minute. His hands pulled up my dress a little and started stroking my leg.

He pulled me up so that my legs wrapped around his midsection. He carried me to his room and laid me down on his bed. He ripped of his towel before kissing me roughly once more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kissed me softly before he rolled of me and cuddled into my side. I kissed his forehead and took in his warmth. Soon his heavy breathing started and i was sure that he had fallen asleep. Guilt started to creep up on me when i realized what i had done. I felt ashamed at myself when i relaized that i love both of them deeply.