seven

Vittoria and Vincenzo retreated back upstairs, and planned out their stay.

The plan was simple. Play nice for a while, gather information, and find out what happened to mom.

They could play nice long enough to get the info they needed.

And even if that didn't work, they were both eighteen in two years anyway.

Vincenzo jumped when a sudden knock on their door sounded throughout the room and Vittoria snickered at his scared expression.

She jumped up to open the door, and plastered on a sickly sweet smile seeing it was Donovan and Emelio.

"You guys ready to go?" Donovan asked as he twirled his keys on his finger.

The twins nodded and followed the brothers out of their room and into the garage.

Though someone was waiting for them.

"Get the hell away from my car." Ciro stated as he propped his feet up on a shelf in the large car garage.

Donovan jumped twenty feet and whipped around to see his brother reading "All The Bright Places" (for the fifth time that year) and he could feel his blood go cold for a second.

"What the-" He stopped to take a breath "Actual fuck are you doing in the garage?!" Donovan exclaimed as he tried to regain his breath.

"Last time you borrowed my car, you got my tired slashed, scratched my paint, and my CD's all mysteriously disappeared." Ciro said glaring at the huffing man in front of him.

"I don't trust you within three feet of it."

Luckily he was four feet away.

"So take Alessandro's." He finished as he walked away.

Donovan pouted and redirected himself towards a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 that was painted in a shiny black coat.

Emelio cackled and snatched the keys from Donovan's hands just as he went to open the drivers door.

"You said I could drive!" Donovan protested, obviously confused.

"I lied." Emelio said cheekily, though his teasing was cut short when, Vittoria squealed and practically jumped on the hood.

"I'm guessing she likes cars?" Emelio mused as he watched her fan girl about the car.

Vincenzo snorted "More than she likes reading. And that's saying something." He said as he moved forward to pry his sister off the car.

"You had no right

"You had no right." Vittoria spoke passionately as she crossed her arms, now in the car.

"I'm sorry for not letting you ride on the hood of the car like Taylor Lautner." Vincenzo rolled his eyes.