PART 13

Last time we left off with izuku going to meet ODIN and a mysterious person being awoken by ODIN's arrival on earth.

Now we will focus on the introduction of the class to the big three and izuku's deal with odin.

"you're odin" asked izuku, "yes, I am ODIN: THE ALLFATHER" answered odin then izuku was about to say something but odin waved his hand gesturing izuku to stay silent, izuku does so then odin speaks up saying "I am the king of asguard until you turn 25 or reunite the 9 realms, now on the topic I can't stay on earth so you don't have to worry about the asguardians being on earth for long. I will leave as soon as the new asguard is finished being built near Saturn because as long as I stay here there will be problems" 

after a few seconds of silence izuku spoke up saying "what do you mean there will be problems" odin looked up and then back at izuku saying "the serpent is an ancient being whom I had trapped many eons(eons means thousands of years) ago under the ocean, and now that I am here he has been awoken, now believe me when I say you don't want to fight him"

This scares izuku a bit but he steps up saying "if he breaks out I will do everything in my power to stop him. Do we have a deal" odin then says "do as you please but if the battle is a lost cause I will take you with me so we can atleast have a last stand"

Izuku nods and then looks back at odin who just says "you may leave now you have a special class tomorrow so go and do your thing".

Izuku then walks out and flies out of the castle and arrives at his house upon entering izuku hears some crying from the kitchen and walks there to see his mom crying and all might trying to console her. Izuku was about to say something but he notices a pregnancy test kit on the counter he walks up to it and looks at it and is shocked and angry upon seeing that it was positive. 

He then speaks up saying "so you came back after 14 years and under a year you get mom pregnant wow so take it you will take another 14 year leave after 9 months" izuku says a bit irritated and a bit happy that he will have a younger sibling. All might and inko turn back to see izuku standing there and inko is embarrassed and all might is a bit scared and says "my boy I will not leave okay I did it that time because I was afraid but now I know I don't need to be afraid and aren't you happy about the fact you will have a sibling"

Izuku smiles and says "yea I am beyond excited I hope it is a girl so she could be the flower girl in my and momo's marriage" but then izuku remembered what happened and looked down and whispers to himself saying if that happens. All might then says "okay btw who did your meeting with the yaoyarozu went" izuku responded with a sigh then looking down almost starting to cry saying "I fucked up dad I fucked up hard" all might puts his hand under izuku's armpit lifting them up,

Okay it might sound weird but I do this to someone when they are sad because when someone has responsibilities it is considered a weight on their shoulder so putting the hand under someone's armpit and lifting them up indicates that you are lightening the weight.

Then all might says "my boy what happened" izuku then speaks up while wiping his tears saying "momo wants to take a break from the relationship she didn't tell me for how long though" all might then hugs izuku and asks "why did she do that" izuku answers by saying "well she asked me if our relationship was progressing too fast and I replied that I had removed all the doubt and worries she had so she could quickly choose yes or no, as you know I will live for millions of years so I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible but she told me I played with her judgment" 

izuku finished looking at all might and all might just stays silent. After a couple of seconds his mom speaks up she tells izuku that "what he did was wrong he stole the free will she had you without a thought made the choice for her and didn't even let her think about it. It is just like controlling someone as soon as she had the thought of liking you, you didn't let her have any other thought and that is not how I raised you"