chapter 53

Alexa pov

I came back from school and directly headed to my room to had a shower. After having shower I grabbed a pair of clothes and wore it.

I sat down and completed my homework

I sat down and completed my homework. After that I rushed downstairs and grabbed some snacks and walk back to my room.

I switched on my TV and played BTS on that and started munching on my snacks scrolling through my phone.

Something popped in my mind. Actually it was not something it was someone.. And that someone was Ace.

I know I had a crush on Luke and I went on a date with him but then I got to know that it was a dare and I don't care about it. I didn't really had feeling for him and it was just a Lil crush. But for ace it was different.

When I saw him for the first time. I feel in love with his eyes. His beautiful ocean blue eyes. The way his hairs were Lil messed It made him looked so cute.. I just can't stop thinking about him.

I have to make good friends with him for now. And then I can see him later on . So I did first thing came to my mind I texted him

Me: Hey Ace.

Ace : who's this?

Me: Alexa here. I texted you so that you can get my number.

Ace: oh hey Alexa, thanks

Me: your welcome. I wanted to tell you if you need help regarding school or anything. Remember me.

Ace: Thanks Alexa but the teacher has already appointed Alesa for it.

Me: well okay, I have to go now... Bye..

Ace: Bye

Gosh!! I just hope that Alesa don't have a crush on him. Like girl back off. He's mine... Not yet.. But yeah one day he will be mine...

I made my way downstairs because it was almost dinner time. I saw Alesa and Alex cuddling on the couch. While Noah was playing games on the TV In living room..

I sat beside Noah and asked him "where are others?"

"Dylan, Lorenzo and twins are in their rooms and Colton is out somewhere. He'll be back soon" he replied

"Alex, can we go for ice-cream" I asked

"Sure, we can go after dinner" he replied

"can I join?" Alesa asked me. I badly wanted to say no. I wanted to spend time with Alex. I didn't really got to spend time with him lately as Alesa was around everytime.

"Ofcurse you can" Alex replied instead of Me and I nodded.

"Thank you" she said happily.

"Your welcome" I replied sincerely