thirty seven

the hunt for the horcruxes came a long way as the golden trio along with aurelia had found the real locket claimed by regulus black

the hunt for the horcruxes came a long way as the golden trio along with aurelia had found the real locket claimed by regulus black. they had difficulty in chasing the locket as they had to change their appearance except aurelia who visited the ministry with the help of the invisibility cloak.

months passed and the air became extremely cold. aurelia was completely exhausted and was worrying a lot for theodore. she hasn't seen her since past four to five months, not even receiving letters from him. the happy memories she had of him were kind of haunting her now, taunting her how she won't be able to relive those moments again. she would often cry at night when those traumatizing thoughts crossed her mind no matter how hard she tried to muffle the sobs.

aurelia was sitting outside the tent, looking at the stars while she held her parents' photograph in her hand. she could hear harry and hermione discussing over something and harry's famous words like brilliant.

suddenly she heard a flick and peeked inside the tent to find darkness engulfing it. she immediately got up from her spot and walked to the part of the tent which was moments before covered in dark. she found harry and hermione sitting on the benches on the either side of the table while ron was standing in front of them with a mad expression on his face.

"yeah, I'm still here. but you two carry on. don't let me spoil the fun." it was clear that ron was upset about something.

"what's wrong?" aurelia asked but everybody ignored her. harry closed the book he was reading and turned around to face ron,"what's wrong?"

"well nothing is wrong." ron answered,"not according to you anyway."

"look if you've got something to say, don't be shy." said harry,"spit it out."

"alright I'll spit it out." agreed ron,"but don't expect me to be grateful just because now there's another damn thing we've got to find."

"i thought you knew what you signed up for."

"yeah i thought I did too."

"well look." harry said, getting up from the bench and walked towards ron,"I am sorry but I don't quite understand. what part of this isn't living up to your expectations? do you think we were going to be staying in a five star hotel? finding a horcrux every other day? you thought you would be back with your mum by christmas?"

"i just thought after all these time, we would have actually achieved something!" ron exclaimed, his tone getting louder,"I thought you knew what you were doing. i thought dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile. i thought you had a plan."

"i told you everything dumbledore told me!" harry kept his side,"and in case if you haven't noticed we've found a horcrux already." harry gestured to the locket hanging around ron's neck.

"yeah and we are about as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them?" ron sarcastically asked.

"ron please take the horcrux off." hermione pleaded, trying to get the locket but ron swatted her hands away,"you wouldn't be saying any of these if you hadn't been wearing it all day."