𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"FUCK— YEAH, GOOD GIRL" Megumi groans, hands squeezing your head. You gag around his cock, lashes fluttering when you feel him hit the back of throat. He swipes his thumb at the corner of your lips, cleaning off some of the spit that had leaked out from your mouth.

You whine around his cock, vibrations making his hips stutter. He pushes further into the warmth of your mouth, chasing his bliss. "So fucking pretty," he gasps, lips dropping. You feel so dirty on your knees in the living room taking his cock into your mouth where anyone could catch you.

Your hands dig into the meat of his thighs to try to distract yourself from the urge to cough. You're breathing through your nose but with how big he is and how he makes your jaw hurt, you feel him everywhere.

"Mouth 's good," he groans, hands forcing you up and down his length. your eyes roll back at his praise; you're so wet from just sucking his cock. "Such a fucking good slut for me." you feel so dirty and it's humiliating to be on the floor for him but you can't deny that it makes your heart race.

When he cums down your throat, hands keeping you on his length as he reaches his orgasm. You swallow all of it down, tasting the warm and mildly salty flavor of his bliss. Your spit mixes with it, leaking from your lips like water. You feel his cock pulse in your mouth, twitching like he was already so sensitive.

"Mmm," He hums, thumb caressing your face. You melt into his touch, loving the affection he gives you. "did so good for me," He smiles, brown eyes hazy and pupils blown from cumming.

You blink up at him slowly and give him a pout. "I wanted more," you sigh, "didn't wanna stop yet." you pet his thigh, shifting your legs together at the discomfort of your arousal. You want to get off so bad and you want it to be with him inside you.

Megumi leans forward from the couch, face coming close to yours. despite being only in the floor, on your knees, he still towers over you. He smirks, "Who says i'm done?" butterflies fill your stomach, your breath hitches, and you feel shivers down your spine at his words.

"Open up for me," he tells you, stroking your bottom lip. his finger is rough and calloused against your skin, a stark contrast from the plush. you drop your jaw open, unable to stop spit from leaking out of your mouth.

Every time you sucked him off, it was always messy. How could it not be when you could barely fit all of him into your mouth? When you needed all of that to help him fuck your throat raw just the way you wanted him to?

Your tongue slips out, ready for what you know is about to happen. You don't flinch or even blink when Megumi leans in closer to spit into your mouth. You feel it on your tongue, thick strings connecting your mouth to his.

He sticks his finger into your mouth, smearing all of it on your tongue and onto the sides of your mouth. It's so fucking dirty and you indulge him. but you love it, you love it so much. you both do.

"Swallow," he tells you, pushing your jaw shut. You do as you're told, tasting what he gives you. you wish you could lie and say that you don't like how his cum and his spit tastes or feels going down your throat, but in truth you loved it.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A/N: OOO KINKYYY 😀