Chapter 33 - Ride-Out,Merch & Documentary.

I stood up and laid down beside Rae for a few hours.
-
I got a call.

Corpsey
Hey Ven
Me
Hey brother
Corpsey
I'm at Poki's right now,wanna ride out,it's raining so we could shoot a tiktok maybe
Me
Fuck it,I'm down
Corpsey
Great,see ya *kiss*
Me
Bye sexy

I ended the call with Corpse laughing.

"Rae,wanna go out with Corpse and Imane"
I asked and she nodded.
"Where a hoodie,it's raining"
I said and gave her one of my Corpse hoodies.I put on a Corpse hoodie and white AF1s.I just put on a watch and we got in the Lambo.I put on some Lo-Fi music while driving.We got there and we saw them in Corpse's car,we pulled up beside them.
"Hey"
I said as the rain hit our cars.
"Hey guys"
Corpse said.We drove and parked on the side of the road.
"You guys are gonna be in my tiktok now"
I said.
"What's it gonna be"
Rae asked.
"We are gonna kiss in the rain,it's dark so our faces are hidden"
I said and Corpse agreed.
Corpse recorded me and Rae.I walked towards her,grabbed her- well technically choked her and kissed her against the Lambo.They did their's and I recorded.I took out my laptop that I leave in my car and snapped two pictures from Rae and I's kiss and Corpse and Poki's.I edited it a bit so it illuminated us and it turned out sick,all the rain was clear.I sent theirs to Corpse.I edited the tiktok,I put the picture of Rae and I at the end and the song was Cancun by Playboi Carti.

"You guys wanna hear the new song before it drops"
I asked.
"Of course"
Corpse said.We got in my car and I played it.
-
"I never knew you spoke French"
Imane said and smiled.
"That was so good"
Corspe said and dapped me up.
"It sound so much better mixed"
Rae said and I smiled.
-
"Wanna have a race before we go our separate ways"
Corpse asked.
"You're gonna lose"
I laughed.
"Let's do it then"
He said.I put the car in sport mode,I revved the car and let the twin turbos flutter.
We lined up by a traffic light,when it hit green I let off the clutch and Rae held the seatbelt,I was far ahead of Corpse and I stopped at the next traffic light.He came next to me and was laughing.
"Told you"
I chuckled.
"It is what it is"
He laughed.I played Daywalker! next to him and put it loud.He was smiling and when the light went green we took different turns.
"Can I see your phone"
Rae asked.
"Anytime"
I said and gave it to her.I unlocked it for her and she went through every app that you can send a message in.
"Loyalty test"
I asked.
"Pssssh no"
She said trying hard to play it off.
"Well if so,as you can see,nothing"
I laughed.I played Flatbed Freestyle and we drove back.
-
We got there and I went to my desk.I went on Twitter and it was 11:11.

Ven✅
@Ven

Make a wish.

=====
Replies
=====

@JuLIe6 : i wish you could release the song now.
@Ven : your wish is granted.

=====

I went in Distrokid and released it.I checked TikTok and the video had 5M views.I checked the stats for the song and it had 9 Million People listening to it as I was checking.Adin was reacting to the song and he was serious while listening to it,his chat was just W's,one person put a L.I donated a 100.

'That 1 person that said L,I hope you get a infection'

The chat was spamming.'Wen'

I laughed and donated 50 subs.I went on Twitter.

Ven✅
@Ven

10M streams in 5 minutes ._.

======
Replies
======

@sykkuwu : ❤

@Pokimane : AHHH!

@KarlJacobs : YAY VEN❤

@100Thieves : Congrats Ven❤

@Valkyrae : OMG❤
@Ven : ❤

@CORPSE : OH MY❤

=====

Just a bunch of hearts,I had the biggest smile,I heard Rae run down the stairs.
"VEN!"
She yelled happily.She jumped on me and we kissed.I carried her to the wall and held her against it,I moved down her neck and she bit my ear lobe,I smirked and ran my hand down her sweatpants.I pulled away and she was smiling.
"I can't get enough of you"
She smirked.She went back and Genji came and sat on my lap.I was hugging him and just watching some of the Sidemen videos.
-
I went upstairs and I slept next to Rae,Genji ran up and jumped on us.I checked my phone and I just shot up.I got a DM from my manager.

'Hey Ven I got great news.Nike wants to do a shoe with you,your favourite ones.Nike Air Force 1 (Ven Edition).They sent the design and I know you'll like it so I said it's perfect and they started.Also we got your personal merch ready.'

He sent the pictures and I had the biggest smile on my face,he knew my taste and I sent him a devil smirk emoji.

I showed Rae and she had the same reaction as me.
-
We went to sleep and we both were cuddling Genji.
-
When we woke up I got another DM.It was my manager again.

'I knew you'd love everything.We got a production team for a Documentary or like a series if you want.'

I responded.

'I'm down,next week we can start'

-

It was a chill day for me and Rae,after many YouTube videos,streams and teasing it was night time.We slept with Genji in the middle again.

-

Holy balls.
Thank you for all the support recently.The next time I check,hopefully I'll have 20K reads.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,LOVE YOU❤ *MASSIVE KISS ON LIPS (FULL HOMO)* on my Adin shit.